Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

so i just got a phone call...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 68MUDSTUD, Dec 11, 2006.

1. 68MUDSTUD

68MUDSTUD OCD with shiny things

And sure enough, it was my mom. :mad: :mad: She tries to push me toward what she wants me to do, i can't believe she still hasnt learned that i F***ing HATE that. Here's the deal.

My mom took me away from my dad when i was 1 year old because he bought a 300 dollar fishing rod/reel setup. i lived with her in bozeman, then great falls till i was 14, then moved in with my dad because i knew what a bitch she was.

She would get completely wasted every night, off of Coors Light, we would get into some argument every night, id always be pissed off, and in the morning, she'd wake me up and id get ready for school and before i left, she would pick, and nag, and pick, and get in a fight every morning.

I had had enough of it, so i moved in with dad. everything since then, around tax time, Christmas, all of the holidays, has been a royal B****. She always wants to claim me on her taxes, and always ends up succeeding, ripping my dad off, she always pushes me to come to her place on the holidays and always lays a huge guilt trip on me.

I've had enough of it. I dont know what im gonna do anymore. This Overprotective "Mother" has got to stop.

Oh yeah, another thing, shes always talking to her side of the fam and flaming on my dad... I can just hear her now. "Charlie (my dad) doesnt have the ambition to do S*** after he gets off work." Well, quite frankly, niether does she. all shes good for is a visual barrier from the refrigerator, and the TV. At least my dad cooks, and actually supports me, he sends me a little cash here and there, anything from my mom? no. She asked me tonight that if i dont come to her house, if I want her to send down my Christmas gifts. I said "What Christmas gifts?" last year i think i got a bunch of candy. thats all, and its not about the gifts, i could care less if anyone got me anythng, its just the principle i suppose.

Rant Over

2. 66chev

66chev Registered Member

Hey man, i definatly know how ur fellin right now. Any time you wana talk or anything im here for ya, but i dont wana confront you and make you talk. Just keep me in mind, any time man any time

3. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Stand your ground. Let her know your on to her game. MAke her realize you are a person and not an object, cause frankly thats how it sounds she treating you...

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

man that sucks brother.:( be strong..the holidays seem to be the worst.

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

According to your profile, you're 18, unless that was an old profiled and needs to be updated.

Since you are at least over 18, you are your own man. You don't have to listen to her at all. She has no right anymore to treat you like this. After you turned 18, neither of your folks can claim you for taxes anymore. If you have a job, even part time, you get to claim your own taxes.
    I'd sit down with her, tell her to hear you out, consider the options of a legal family divorce, or for her to admit herself into treatment. If she agrees to none, then she needs to leave you alone and respect you as a MAN now. You are not a baby anymore.

Sorry, but this type of behavior from a mom would have me cutting off all ties with her until she grew up. I wouldn't even listen to her or look at her. Just stick with your dad and be thankful he raised you right.