Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So I just got cussed out on the phone for not calling on Easter Sunday!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I just got My ass reamed out on the phone by a drunken idiot telling Me that I was a bad son for not calling and wishing My mother a happy Easter. After a couple minutes I informed said drunken idiot that I was not Her son and that she had the wrong number:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Some people should not drink and use a phone.

2. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Thats ****ing awesome.:haha: :haha: :haha:

3. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

you deserved every dirty word that woman said to you :D :p: .

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Well half of it I couldn't understand cause I couldn't tell what she was saying with Her Okie accent while slurring her words. All I know is I was a no good son of a b!tch:D

5. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

I thought you already KNEW that???:doah:

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Hey I've only been here since January. I was in California for 30 years.

7. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

My wife has two phone lines that go to her work computer (she works for a hospital here in town, from home) durring the day the lines are in use for the puter.. but after she get's off, they are normal lines.. and one has a phone connected to it.

We know if the phone rings, it's a wrong number or more often a soliciter, purely by the fact that it's never given out by us. Anyone who calls that number is "fair game" to me and my girls antics.. LOL. My oldest always picks it up and screams.. I just go with whatever suits me at the time. Mr forgetful is always fun ... yes I'm interested.. wait what was the offer again... LOL then while the lady is giving her serious speal about the product/service, I'll slip in stuff like "I have pink nipples" .. or "I was circumsized with pruning shears" .. :haha: I love how they sort of stumble.. and then try to play it off.. :D but then it's only just begun.. muhahha .. it's always good fun.

8. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

haha thats awsome

the number i put on the recall list at work was my correct home number, but the jackass that typed it up , typed it off by one number.
    so last week one of the guys from the shop was trying to call me to tell me i had an appointment, and he kept waking up this old lady, she finally got pissed after him calling her 3 times and cussed his ass out.:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
    He told me the story and i was laughing my ass off, he is a big ass black dude, but he sounds like teddy bear on the phone.:D :D

9. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

Reminds me of what happened a couple years ago. It went like this:

Phone rings, I answer, its my father.

Dad says "Chris, Im very dissapointed in you"
    Me "Why, what's wrong???"
    Dad "Do you know what day it is?"
    Me "Yes, why?"
    Silence for a few moments...
    Dad says "Its your brother's birthday and you don't even have the decency to call him and wish him a happy birthday"
    Me "But dad..."
    Dad "*cuss cuss* .... even after I remind you you dont know ... *cuss cuss*"
    Me "You're joking, right?"
    Dad "Hell no, whats wrong with you?!?!"
    Me "Uh dad, its MY birthday"
    Silence...
    Dad "oh.... uh.... happy birthday *flustered* ..... I.... gotta go" *click*

lmao... Best birthday gift I ever got, ammunition to use against him for the rest of his natural life. :D

10. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I have a friend who used to pick up any cell phone near him that rang and say something to the effect of " he can't come to the phone right now because he's dead, in the trunk and its my phone now so don't call back" before hanging up. Of course no one's mom appreciated the humor.

11. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

When I lived in Del Rio there was a kid (11 or 12) who used to call and ask for the same kid all the time. Time and time again I told this kid that he either had the wrong number, or the number was old and didn't belong to that kid anymore... and that either way, he wasn't here.. was never going to be here at this number.

Once again he called.. and I told him "I don't know how to tell you this, but he was killed last week.. "

He never called back :thumb: Solved that problem

12. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

man, that was cruel!