Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So I like this band now...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I've been listening to/watching music videos on launch.yahoo.com the last few days... Since then, I've heard a few songs from Slipknot.........

I didn't think they'd be quite my style, judging from their name and the freaky masks, so I never bothered to listen to them before... But now I really like them... A lot... I'm going to have to go out and buy one or two of their CD's tomorrow... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

A LOT of people are complaining about the new stuff, but I happen to dig it. They have been one of my staple metal bands for a while. Rock on.

3. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

There new cd sucks balls, Its bearly a step up from Stone Sour.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

One of my best friends drums for Slipknot. Haven't seen him in a few years, I'll be stopping by his house this weekend.

5. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

some of their stuff is OK but, not really my style. OTOH. they are very good musicians. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    One of my best friends drums for Slipknot. Haven't seen him in a few years, I'll be stopping by his house this weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

kewl! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

They are excellent musicians, and a lot of people dont give them credit. The last concert of theirs i went to see, the drummer did a 15 minute drum solo, half of which was upside down. He was on a platform that raised up, turned arround, then flipped him and the set upside down, and he never missed a beat. They did a tripple encore that night as well, good stuff /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

8. devilsquid

devilsquid Registered Member

I like Slipknot, real good band with a lot of talent. I recently got turned on to Lacuna Coil, a kinda gothic metal band from Italy, really good sound. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif not to mention their lead singer is a hottie! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif