Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So I met a gearhead today.........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 23, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

While trolling 'round, I went by this office and the guy had a couple of pics of an Early Bronco on the wall.

DISCLAIMER: If ya got anything derogatory to say about EB's, I've got about 150 pounds of fatass you can kiss!!!!

So I ask him if I can check out the pics, walk into the office, pulls off the pics.

Bronco was a '71, completely stock. But here comes the best part. The guy bought it brand new.

Can ya believe that shiznit? 32 years and completely stock? That fawking rocks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

early Bronco's, original cobra's and early Falcons are the only vehicles made by Ford that I would consider driving. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

EARLY BRONCOS ROCK i used to be totally in love with those rigs before i found CK5. i still want a 75 bronco. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I saw one for sale at the 4wd show this weekend. Besides the redneck lift kit it was pretty nice. It was for sale but they wouldn't shoot us a price.

5. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

It just so happens there is a neighbor of mine selling a bone stock '75 for $2500 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Those things are cool as heck.

John

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

saw one in peoria IL scrap yard, allied iron and steel /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif glad it was in there, but they have several 1 and 2 ton duallies in there though /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif