Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So i Moved this weekend

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by surpip, Feb 22, 2005.

1. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

I found out some things:,
    1.I have Allot ALOT of ****!!! A whole lott of stuff, a 14 foot uhaul FULL to be exact, and thats not counting my cars:yikes:
    2. When you move in with your girl friend, you end up loosing alot of your "stuff", and the stuff you fight to keep isnet allowed to be displayed anymore:D
    3. when you like books alot, and you have alot of them, it dose not make moving fun. Books are heavy.
    4. moving is expinsive.
    5. un-packing and finding a place to put all the stuff your no longer allowed to display, sucks.
    6. i really, REALLY, wish i had a garage, my truck is compleatly full of truck parts that arent allowed to come in the Appt.
    And last but not least spending your time off moving isent fun, im really tired:cool:
    But my girlfriend is hella cool, and im happy so i guess it all works out in the end.:woot:

2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Hehe,

Just wait till you use her cook pot for an oil pan.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Chicken alla Valvoline.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2005
  4. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

In with the girlfriend eh? That was pretty quick!:yikes: I take it things are going well.:pimp1:

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

last summer i filled a 24 foot landscape trailer waist high with stuff, then brought back half of it when it didnt sell at the swap meet. i dont wanna hear about having alot of stuff. :lol:

6. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Move before last we kind of did in stages (heck even this last one come to think of it) but the tally was 6 Suburbans, 1 full size Chevy van, the Blazer with an eight foot trailer and to round it all off the biggest U-Haul moving van with the biggest enclosed trailer they make. That was a lot of crap.:crazy:

7. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

I recently relocated from Louisville, KY to Destin, FL - 650 miles.... and the house in KY still has all my stuff in it!! :yikes: I need to rent a storage unit until I can find a house. I'm currently renting a condo about a quarter mile from the beach. :saweet:

8. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

Ya pretty quick, but we were discussing it, and the time was right(roomate bought a house), so it worked out,
    plus she likes my truck, and she likes me alot to:D
    so its all good