Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SO I RAN THE DUNES THIS WEEKEND AND.....!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BowtieBlazer, Apr 8, 2002.

1. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

I had one hell of a great time...Pictures coming soon. I am very impressed with the way my stock blazer was doing as much and sometimes more than the 4 broncos I was with.

It was me in the 84 Blazer 31 A/T's.
    A buddy ROB in his 86 Bronco 2 1/2lift 33 A/T's.
    A buddy Patrick 90 Bronco 3inch lift 33 A/T's
    John down from College Station 86 Bronco 4inch lift 33 M/T's.
    Roger and his wife and daughter from the Dallas area 90 Bronco 35 M/T's

The Frud guys were a great group and didnt do much bashing to their bowtie friend's except the few 2wd dumb fools driving chevy's drunk as skunks and buried to the frame. John from college station and also a frequenter of Shiloh Ridge was talking about all the sweet rigs and CK5 folk he sees out his way. He mentioned the Zebra striped first gen blazer...can't remember who that is but I know I have seen the blazer. The whole trip made me feel like I wasn't so far and isolated from CK5 folk. Can't wait to wheel with some blazers so there is something to compare to.... I got stuck twice both times in mudd rather than sand. No real carnage besides the smell of my burning clutch at times. Much more coming soon!

2. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status