Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So I unleashed the Taco Truck Horn of Doom on a cop

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jun 21, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

And didn't get arrested, cited, Rodney Kinged and/or warned.................

Ran into a buddy from the academy, he works in the next county over, but lives here in town. Pulled up to him at a stop light, he was going to work.

He's a fawkchop though, work car is a Caprice /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

lol. what do you drive?

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    what do you drive?

[/ QUOTE ] The doughnutmobile.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    lol. what do you drive?

[/ QUOTE ]

For the next two weeks, the Hi-Dawg straight up ghetto pimpin pursuit special golf cart...............

As you probably know, Chevy quit making the Caprices a few years ago. Find any cop that knows WTF they are talking about, they loved the Caprice over the Crown Vics. Even though the Crown Vic was faster up top, the Caprice with the 5.7L TBI that we all know and love (granted, with a few upgrades /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif) was the go getter. It is faster off the line and who really needs 140 mph anyway?

What my buddy's dept. did a few years ago when everyone was transistioning to Crown Vics was this..............The road deputies got to choose what they wanted, a brand new Crown Vic or an old Caprice. Well, what the dept. did for the Caprices was send them off and have them totally refurbished from the ground up. But when I talked to him about it, he said the dept. was going away from that and he said he would get whatever was handed to him.

A couple of years ago, I found a website of a company that did this for LE depts. Of course doing a refurb on a PD Caprice ain't cheap. Talked to my dad about it since he loves the Caprices, but he didn't try to get one since he wouldn't of gotten the $$$$ from the city to get one.

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

ahh i see. all i've seen here is crown vics that the local po po drive. a few state troopers drive z-28 camaro's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif ain't ever gonna try and outrun one of those. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    ahh i see. all i've seen here is crown vics that the local po po drive. a few state troopers drive z-28 camaro's ain't ever gonna try and outrun one of those.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. That's about all you see these days. Now out here, some depts. are "testbeds" for other vehicles. Some have a few Volvos /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif(CHP) and of course there's a few Impalas running around.

Don't know if ya heard, but CHP is running Camaros for the commercial (trucking) enforcement. Fawkers are hard to spot, especially the white ones.

Had one yesterday behind me. I was doing a touch over 80 (Limit is 70) and he went on by..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status