Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So I Voted Today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

OK has some of the gayest ballots I have ever seen. Furthermore, they sure do make people make attention to what they are doing since they mix the candidates all up.

But too damn bad, voted straight Republican down the line. Was going to vote for a Democrat until how much of an a**hat he is......................

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Remember folks, Baby Jesus cries when Democrats get votes /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. mr_beer

mr_beer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

Remember folks, Baby Jesus cries when Democrats get votes /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Watch your back on that one !!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Me and the Wife went over our sample ballots last night. Like You said Republican down the line. We also went over all the propositions, if they were for hire taxs or for bigger goverment then they get a big no vote /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Watch your back on that one !!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really use that one a lot because we have some real religious folk at my department............

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

So we went from a trinity to a quartet? Baby Jesus VS Naily Jesus VS Father Big Beard VS Scary Holy Ghost ?