Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So, If You Are Hezbollah, What Do You Do Next??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mosesburb, Jul 25, 2006.

1. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Why, you cry foul of course.

A senior Hezbollah official said Tuesday the guerrillas did not expect Israel to react with an all-out offensive after the capture of two soldiers, the first acknowledgment by the group that it had miscalculated the consequences of the raid two weeks ago.

--AND--

"The truth is — let me say this clearly — we didn't even expect (this) response ... that (Israel) would exploit this operation for this big war against us,"

--AND--

"The response is unjustified," Komati said. He claimed the Israeli offensive was planned in advance, and Israel was only "waiting for the right time" to carry it out, a claim repeated by Nasrallah. (It sure sounds like he is trying to make some kind of point here, but I just can't seem to understand what it is...:haha:)

But, seriously, Israel IS cheating.
    Komati said Hezbollah captured the Israeli soldiers from a military area, but charged that Israelis had taken Hezbollah leaders from their homes at night. (and that is just not fair!!)

Face it. You picked a fight with the wrong people at the wrong time and you are paying for it in ways dictated by the victor of your bitch-asses.

Enjoy the fruits of your ingnorance :D .

Here is the link.

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Nicely stated Nick.

3. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

4. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

These guys sound like democrats.. " we didn't get the outcome we wanted, so now we'll bitch long and loud about what victims we are"..

Tom

5. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Well, those idiots wanted more exposure-now they're getting it! I don't think the leaders care how many of their people die, as long as they make the papers and tv.

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I like the "the response is unjustified!" line. You launch 1000 rockets into population centers of another country and they are just supposed to sit their on their hands or something? Please. If Cuba launched 1000 rockets into Miami, we probably would have nuked the launch sites and/or havana already. The Jews have unbelievable restraint... unfortunately.

j

7. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

Why is it that they never seem to learn? How many times does Israel have to teach them not to screw with them?

From what I've seen Israel has bent over backwards to be accomodating, only to be slapped in the face.

8. perp

perp 1/2 ton status

QUESTION: So, If You Are Hezbollah, What Do You Do Next??

ANSWER: You DIE.:waytogo:

9. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

I "get" to watch Communist News Network (CNN) at lunch, and all I hear is how the Israelies are being heavy handed and and this kind of force is not needed, and to top it all off from armchair generals,WTF?

You guys hit it on the head! These Hezbollah punks are getting their asses handed to them, what the fock did they expect, a parade?
    It's like I always say, If your gonna fight, fight to win!
    Fockin Hezbollah... bringin a knife to a gunfight, HA !