Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So I'm doing what I do best today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jan 24, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So I\'m doing what I do best today

well maybe second best since I already had my donuts for the day................

I'm leaving a call at one of the county facilities rolling like I'm in the CPT with by used and abused and should of been retired 5 years ago '97 Crown Vic when low and behold I see three outrageous violators of the law, parked in the fire lane. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Now ole Bubba Ray doesn't go out of his way to lay the smack down ticket wise for gross violations of county parking codes, but this was a time that one had to sack up and be a man about the situation.

So I make the radio call, since I had only been to this facility like twice and that was months ago and got the green light to wield the most powerful weapon in the whole wide world; feared amongst adults and children alike, the pen. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

So I walk up behind the first vehicle in violation and began the strokes of death, press hard, three copies.

The vehicle happen to be a Honda CR-V, gay as gay can be SUV type (I think there is a correlation somewhere that we must have a future roundtable on) and I'm finishing up the instrument of justice when I look up to the left rear side window and notice all the pretty USA flag stickers...................That's cool, I'm a patriotic type of sort, did my time and all then there it was, bigger than King Kong Bundy himself, a Sierra Club sticker. Yes, oh yes, I had spread hate and discontent amongst a evil and bad doer tree huggin hypocrite. The joy that overwhelmed me at that moment was almost nothing like I had experienced before on this fine day, well maybe except for the chocolate bars, two to be exact from the local donut vendor.

2. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Re: So I\'m doing what I do best today

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif What about the other 2???? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    when low and behold I see three outrageous violators of the law, parked in the fire lane. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    , a Sierra Club sticker

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you use the nightstick on them? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I absolutely hate people who are too dang lazy to park. At one of the only two laundromats in the whole area there is a two lane driveway with a KFC on one side and the laundromat on the other. Both curbs are painted red and says FIRE LANE clearly on them. But alas you can never get in that way because people are parked in both lanes completely blocking the entrance to the parking lot. No one in the cars either... So I just park right in front of the driveway and go about doing my laundry. What do one of these idiots do? Call the police. Do they show up? You bet they do. Do either one of those idiots get a ticket? Nope. But I do..... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Did you use the nightstick on them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. I'm only certified for the PR-24 and I don't carry it. Waiting til I have the $$$ to certified on the expandable.

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

What about the other 2????

[/ QUOTE ]
    I showed them some love too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I'm only certified for the PR-24

[/ QUOTE ]
    Oh yeah I know what that is.....................NOT
    /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

a Sierra Club sticker

[/ QUOTE ] Should have let them know that (a Sierra Club sticker) is the deciding factor for thier ticket !!!!!! Let them know that we're sick of eco terrorist like the sierra club !!!!!!

13. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

im no suportor of the sissy club and im gonna have a sticker to show we all know the clavin pissin on stickers well mine is gonna be that with the sissy club under it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Hope i dont get flamed for being honest

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

clavin pissin on stickers well mine is gonna be that with the sissy club under it

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Ask Rodney King, he's intimate with the PR-24 /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

It's the side handle baton.

16. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Ask Rodney King, he's intimate with the PR-24

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm gotcha now. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. oatsk5

here a dum ? whats pr-24

18. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

persuasion unit---------------&gt; [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

19. oatsk5

brain fart i figured it out after thinkin bout it thanx /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif