Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

so im out walkin my dog...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by spincast375, Jun 11, 2005.

1. spincast375

spincast375 1/2 ton status

about 9 at night and he finds this bird just sitting on the ground like its hurt or something. now its raining here in franklin, tn and theres supposedly a tropical storm coming so im like this birds a gonner and i dont wanna just leave it, so i figure ill try and do something. i went in my garage and got a bucket and put a towel in the bottom and got a piece of cardboard to maybe push the bird into the bucket. then i went back out and got it in the bucket no prob. i figure i can leave it in there til the storm stops then i'll put it back i guess.

i'll get a picture here ina sec.

any advice...

should i call animal control???

i probably have some worms in the fridge from fishing if it might eat some?

idn,

jake

2. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

just don't touch it or the mother won't take it back... :confused:

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

that is a line of crap, told to kid to keep them from pulling every bird out of its nest and to keep parents from having to deal with a bird in the house.

if i were you and the bird is hurt i would hold it in front of your tail pipe, quick and it will just go to sleep.

if its not hurt obviousely like a wing or something keep him dry see if he'll take a worm, and he will go when hes readdy