Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So I'm sitting in IHOP...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So I\'m sitting in IHOP...

Yesterday morning, I went to IHOP for breakfast with my parents. I wasn't planning on going, but I was up at 0600, and figured someone paying money for me to eat a steak omelette was better than anything I could whip up on my own at home /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif...

So we're sitting there in complete silence. Dad said a few things about wanting to buy a VW bus with the camper package. Mom just laughed and insisted he could buy whatever vehicle he wanted to that they could afford. I just sat there looking at the attractive young ladies sitting at the table across from me.

Finally, our breakfast came. I chowed down on my steak omelette, stopping only to take a drink of water. I was approximately 8/10 of the way through the omelette, when I stopped for another drink of water. The glass was almost empty, so I had to tip it back a bit to get the water. Of course, all the ice on the bottom came rushing towards my face at once with no warning at all. This caused a nice splash of water to soak my face, my jacket, and the front of my pants. I was quite irate. Now I had no chance at all with the beautiful women who I wasn't going to talk to anyway. I dried myself off, finished my omelette, and moved on to my pancakes.

As we were leaving, I took one final look at these two beauties, and left.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: So I\'m sitting in IHOP...

If you went to IHOP, why didn't you get the Stuffed Freanch Toast ??? I had it a few weeks ago when I was in Sioux Falls. Damn, I wish they'd get a IHOP around here.

3. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

love it nice. I was in HS and i had a huge crush on this girl. She was real pretty and had a great personality also. well any way i was sittin at the table with my friends at luch in the cafitera(sp). I noticed her walk in and sit down not to far away. I was eatin a salad, and i take a bite and look up, she is lookin right at me, we lock eyes about the time i figure out i got a huge pice of lettuce just drippin ranch all over me, pretty much ended any shot i had at her i was hella embareassed(sp) i feel for ya man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

you know ya found the right woman, when ya do sumpin tupid, and she laughs and offers to "clean you up" /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you know ya found the right woman, when ya do sumpin tupid, and she laughs and offers to "clean you up" /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm very happy that I already know this to be true /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

When was the last time you had a drink of water Capman? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Don't know about you but I know not to tip the glass back very far.

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Oh I've had PLENTY of water in the last month. Let me tell you a thing or two about being hydrated...

I just haven't drank water with ice from a glass since Sept. 13 /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Well, you dodn't get shot, stabbed, poisoned, castrated, or hanged.

8. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

hehe we just got our IHOP!

9. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Our nearest is almost 30 minutes away. Doesn't mean I don't take a trip down there from time to time.

10. rubbinz raczn

rubbinz raczn 1/2 ton status

did you get any #'s /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

11. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    Now I had no chance at all with the beautiful women who I wasn't going to talk to anyway. I dried myself off, finished my omelette, and moved on to my pancakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

sure moron, not only did he get numbers, but he scored right there on the table, in front of god and everybody. DID YOU READ THE DAMN POST? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

12. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Whenever I'm with my parents I instantly get mad when there is some hot chick around. I basically figure if I'm out with my parents I have no chance.

13. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    Now I had no chance at all with the beautiful women who I wasn't going to talk to anyway. I dried myself off, finished my omelette, and moved on to my pancakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

sure moron, not only did he get numbers, but he scored right there on the table, in front of god and everybody. DID YOU READ THE DAMN POST? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

he scored right there on the table, in front of god and everybody. DID YOU READ THE DAMN POST? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

lmao!

15. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

Mental note.. ASK FOR A STRAW next time! lol...

16. rubbinz raczn

rubbinz raczn 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] yeah i read the post dumbsh&t! NO he didn't score! maybe you are the moron if you can't read sarcasm! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

17. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

[ QUOTE ]

yeah i read the post dumbsh&t! NO he didn't score! maybe you are the moron if you can't read sarcasm! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

and thank you once again for you intelligent /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif addition to this fine post. [​IMG]

18. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Whenever I'm with my parents I instantly get mad when there is some hot chick around. I basically figure if I'm out with my parents I have no chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thus why I have gone NOWHERE with my parents since I got my driver's license.