Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So I'm Sitting On The Can

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So I\'m Sitting On The Can

Contemplating various things as men do during this time of thought........Wait, let be back the truck up. I was at this medical office and it's soul purpose in life is the provide education and medical help to the lifeforms down in the ghetto (another waste of your taxdollars Cali folks).

Anyway, there's these five boxes in the restroom and of course I'm kind of curious as what is contained in these five boxes. Well low and behold it says right on the box what exactly is contained in the boxes.............
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I'm sitting in the restroom with not one thousand, not two thousand, not three thousand; but try twenty thousand fawking condoms. No, they were not ribbed for her pleasure.

But looking at the side, the company offers all kinds of condoms. Soda flavored, cherry flavored, ribbed, studded, ribbed and studded /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif; but these were just assorted colors.......

Could you imagine the party implications with 20,000 condoms??????

Holy cow manure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Re: So I\'m Sitting On The Can

In the "Porcelain" reading room? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

hehehehe condoms....