Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

so i'm waiting in line and this guy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by beater74, Jul 19, 2002.

1. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

so i\'m waiting in line and this guy

okay so i'm at the sears sevice center to get a new knob for my washing machine, i wait in line for 10-15 mins for my turn, no biggie. the nice lady helps me and goes into the back to get my part. this guy comes in and stops her and is looking for somthing and he says "i don't want to wait in line for 30 mins to find out you dont have my part would you look for it while your back there" WTF that really piss's me of. so she come out with my part and tells him she didn't see it but she'll look again when it's his turn in line. so he come up and starts asking all kinds of ? while she's trying to ring me up. this is when i loose It and start yelling at him "hey budy get back in line and wait your turn, DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SPECIAL OR SOTHING THAT YOU CAN CUT IN LINE INFRONT OF THOSE 15 OTHER PEOPLE!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif " he's all like um i'm just try to find out somthing. i say "YOU DON'T THINK THOSE OTHER PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO DO THE SAME THING, YOU MUST THINK YOU ARE SPCECIAL!!! he says no i don't. i say "WELL YOU MUST BECAUSE YOUR STANDING HERE DONIG JUST THAT" so he shuts up and gets back in line /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif . Now i look around and all these people are stairing at me and smiling and the other guy behind the counter gives me a little nod /forums/images/icons/wink.gif , man did it feel good to let the fawler have it. Has anybody else ever do that?

2. crithke

crithke Registered Member

Re: so i\'m waiting in line and this guy

i've never done it....never had the opportunity. ah well, some day i hope

3. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

yeh it sure did feel good!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif and he was an older fella 50 or so balding dressed very nice and probably drove a BMW or something. it sure did shock the hell out of him that somebody was yelling at him /forums/images/icons/grin.gif . he was probably some big wig at a large company and is use to tell other people what to do all day.

4. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

kudos.
    you didn't have a white glove to slap him with, or what? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. crithke

crithke Registered Member

anybody remember the simpson's song?

something like:
    "Glove slap, baby glove slap"
    "glove slap, i won't take that!"

something like that...homer danced and danced until the southern guy tried to shoot him

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Good for you, I hate people like that.... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

7. captain chaos

captain chaos 1/2 ton status

you'll probibly reconize him the next time you try to get a loan or you go to you're kid's school and find out he is there principal.. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif
    good job on putting him inline...
    sear's what a great store /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    dave

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I love putting people in thier place. My fav is the unhelpfull (don't give a rats a$$ ) clerks at the court house. I spent hours trying to get some information about a car wreck a few years back. The clerk was useless. The next day here comes Mr.useless clerk into the shop wanting a break job. It was my pleasure to tell him I'd get to it as soon as possible and make it the last job of the day. I started it right befor closeing, so I'd have to finish it the next day. When he came to pick up his car I informed him it was apart and we wouldn't have the new parts till the morning. Big smile on my face !!!!! /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

9. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

I have never hesitated busting someones balls for cutting into line. And If I've been there for a while and I'm running short on patience he'll really get it.

10. BigMac

BigMac 1/2 ton status

Mee tooo...

Im kinda a big guy.... hard to miss... I bout completely fill a standard doorway. I've had pepople try to cut in front of me then try to tell me I wasnt in line. I wont stand for it. I wont sit back and let someone walk on me. In the process I've maaged to make to people piss their own pants without ever raising anything but my voice. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

makes ya feel alive!