Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So its saturday night...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 79k20350, Mar 10, 2007.

1. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

No ones home...

Friends aren't around...(the beauty of them being in cllege and having spring break...)

My girlfriend is on a flight to texas to go visit her ex/ his family... Now I trust her 100% but hes still in love with her so it doesnt matter how much I trust her theres still some uncertainty/ discomfort there... Also with the idle mind comes wild senarios and paranoia:crazy::doah:

To top it all off its my Dad/ stepmoms anniversery, the kicker is when the Left they took the dogs with them:haha::haha::haha: So when I say the house is empty I mean it!:crazy:

I think tonights a good night to drink, im just gonna make sure I hide my phone first so I dont make any stupid calls... Anyone up for a shot and a beer????:wink1:

2. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

Holy crap bro... WTF is taht all about?

3. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

How aboot working on your bike?

4. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Ill spill the story since I have nothin else to do...

I met this girl Hannah a little over a month ago through a friends girlfriend. She goes to college about 45 minutes from me.

Since we met we talk all the time (right now actually) and everythings been really great. I see her 3 or 4 times a week and stay at her dorm :whistle: and go to work from there :D We get along incredibly well and honestly ive never been so comfortable with or connected so much with someone else before...

Anyways she had just got out of a serious relationship a little over a month before we met. The guy is an A$$HOLE through and through. He cheated on her god knows how many time and did a bunch of other crap... But she loved him :rolleyes: and lived with it for a long time. Well she finally got rid of his sorry ass...

They are still friends though, (I have no idea why, hes still an ass to her:confused:) I guess women are gluttons for punishment?

Shes going cause she doesnt have anything to do over spring break, and is very close with his family. Now because I know my buddies girlfriend very well I have an inside scoop on their gril talks... (nice to have a spy whos her best friend:D) I know how much she cares about me, and how much she'd hate to lose me.

Basicly im the "Good guy" shes always looked for and he never was. Im respectful, thoughtful, caring and I put her first. In her words "I'm everything shes always looked for" (yayyyyy for me:D)

I know shes honest and would never cheat, but it still worries me. How could it not? She does understand my qualms about it all though.

I think its the bored mind paranoia getting to me. Not to mention the fact I dont get top see her for a week and a half. I wilol admit this will prolly be good. weve spent so much time together that it will be nice to be away for a few days to see how deep the feelings are, which I only belive will grow. So far they havent just been lust/ physical.

I dont think i left out any details in that rambling... If anything doesnt make sence just ask....:crazy:

5. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Its pretty much done.

bike 001.jpg

bike 006.jpg

6. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Wow, why aren't you living in S. Cal.??

That's where most of the motocross greats come from as well as where the top teams are located.

I remember when you posted your sponsorship success a while back.

7. skyyk5

skyyk5 1/2 ton status

:bow: :bow: :bow: Best of luck! Same thing happened to me, but I'm not going to hijack.

8. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

how'd it work out for you? Pm if ya feel like it

9. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Cause racing isnt my job, im not that fast (although i wish it was:p:) But realisiticly new england is a close second to cali for riders, we have the premier organizations in the country...

Yeah the sponsorships are good. Thats where the exhaust/ suspension/ bars etc all came from:p:

10. skyyk5

skyyk5 1/2 ton status

I could PM, tell you here, or You can give me a drunk phone call:haha: . I dosen't matter to me. What ever you want.

11. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Wow, I didn't know that.

I'm a spectator in regards to motocross ( I used to race on four wheels!) but I have met some of the legends: Broc Glover, Rick Johnson, and a few others when I lived in San Diego.

12. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Thats pretty sweet! Some of the greats you just mentioned!

I love newengland motocross, it tends to be more diverse as far as tracks go.

Also now theres an indoor track thats HUGE so year round riding is possible, now you dont fall behind in the winter!:D

13. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Now let's get back to what you started with, your home alone and hopefully have a cocktail in hand.
    I'm on my 6 or 7th shot so come on bud, it's catch up time :D .
    Time to have some fun tonight!!!!!
    I just cracked a Tommy Knockers Pick Axe Pale ale.
    Dudes that ride hard like that have my total respect :bow: :bow: .
    Sorry but I can't read the whole story right now :rolleyes: .

14. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Thats quite alruihgt! And btw your the one in need of catching up, im on at least 8, but i started like 3 hrs ago...:rolleyes:

Thanks for the props on riding man! I appreciate it!!:D

15. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

odd situation with your gf and all, but its good that you can trust her enough to not be the total prick i would have been and said "EFF NO", then I have/had/am harboring trust issues, etc et al... and good luck with the empty house thing, more booze for yous...

16. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Believe me, its not easy. I wanted to tell her no but thats something her ex would have done... I told her I feel uncomfortable with it but if its whats going to make her happy I had to let her go:crazy:

17. Confedneck79K30

you're a good man, charlie brown, as long as she knows it makes you uneasy, it will probably put a little charlie brown (or 79k20350) on her shoulder to make her more aware of situations that the ex could/might take advantage of, and you know as well as i do, if her feelings are as strong as you know they are, for you, you have nothing to worry about.. carry on, let the drinking re-commence

18. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Thanks man! and btw, its Nick:wink1::D

19. Confedneck79K30

nick, my best friend, and the best man at my wedding's name is nick, and he usedta be a member here as well... small/strange world... charlie brown LOL

20. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

79k20 is now known as charlie brown!!!!

Sorry charlie brown!