Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

so many Bronco sites

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by protechk5, Apr 22, 2005.

1. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

Why are there so many Bronco sites, but like only one k5 site? Is it b/c our site is better than all of theirs put together? I always see more lifted k5s than i do Broncos, out of my friends there are like 5 blazers and only 1 Bronco. Maybe its just where i live.

2. kick

kick 1/2 ton status

I think they sold many many more Broncos. There must be stats somewhere. O.J. and the slow speed chase sold a few for them.

Where I am in FL there are lots of Broncos and only a couple of K5's

3. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

same here... i see WAY more Broncos then K5's... from the looks of the K5's i've seen in this state, the Bronco sheetmetal was much better 20 yrs ago... :confused:

tho, i must say, the K5's tend to be more hardcore and capable... real nice white one that runs around here on 38's... amazing the amount of "wow, cool"s i get at the marina about my tame stock K5... :crazy: :o

unusual day yesterday, saw 2 lifted K5's on the way to work.. one primered black one i've seen before thats pretty stout, the other was a rotbox on about 6" with 36's and 10 bolts..

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

they just need THAT much more help fixing them!!!!!!

there are more K5 sites, but this one just domonates!