Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So Much Pain.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NateInChandler, Nov 6, 2006.

1. NateInChandler

NateInChandler 1/2 ton status

Im feeling sooo much pain right now.. Ive been with this girl for 2 monthes now. she moved in with me (along with her daughter of 6 monthes) and i loved her.. I knew her from highschool and we dated then, he mom moved her to cali so i wasnt able to see her for like 3 years, in this time she got married and had a kid.
    The father was a no good piece of trash and ended up in jail, so i offered a place for her to stay and meanwhile i fell back in love with her. she went 4 wheeling with us and everything. i knew from 2 weeks back that things were going downhill, i could tell that something was going on because she didnt want to hug me or kiss me self willing anymore, i always had to come to her. i just shrugged it off as it was nothing, then our best friend died last saturday night (was hit by a car) so we went to his funeral on saturday and everything, meanwhile im trying to ask her whats wrong and everything and she tells me its not me that causeing it, and i shouldnt be worried.. i then told her that if she wanted to just be friends and cut it off i would feel better about it that way we could still be good friends.
    She tells me that she loves me and wants to be with me, so i take it as everyting is good. until i find the messages in her SENT box on her myspace acount by mistake, she had written to a ex-boyfriend who is in the army that she caint wait till he his home so they can get married and everything.. i stopped reading there and shut the cpu off and started to get very upset. i laid down in bed and it hit me hard, really hard, so i started crying and getting all emotional and even hit my head against the wall so hard that it put a hole in it.
    so she comes back and asks me what my problem is and i tell her, she denied all of it and said that she was just gonna come back and tell me she was moving in with her mother in another part of the state and wasnt moving till next weekend, i tell her to get out and she starts packing her stuff and leaves when her aunt gets here.. the more i look at all the messages she sent to him the more i get upset, like sending HIM the pictures that I took of her and everything.. i feel soo upset and broken, like there is a part of me thats missing, is there anything i can do to stop the pain short of taking my own life (which i seriously thought about last night).. Nate

2. Russell

Russell LB7 Tahoe Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Nate, it hurts, I know, but suicide is far from the answer! There are billions of women out there, and while you lost one good one, there a ton more out there just waiting for a faithful guy like you to show up.

Seriously, I don't want to make you mad, but just be happy its over, she could have started a long standing affair with that guy, and never let you know about it. Chances are, she probally wasn't worth your time and she was probally just using you for a place to stay, and a meal on her plate :(

Spend a few days greiving, then get back on the proverbial horse, and go find yourself another good girl :)

3. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

bro, nothing is worth ending your life over, simple as that, especially not a woman, and especially not one who can do something like that to someone who she says she cares about and who cares deeply about her... it will take lots of time to heal, trust me, been there, done that... life sucks, then you move on...
    get together with your friends, have a bbq, work on your truck, go fishing, JOIN A GYM... that last one helps a lot... a great way to burn a lot of pent up anger/anguish/energy, and also gets you in shape to get the ladies....

4. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

:eek1: :eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

Calm down. Relax. If she's telling you one thing, and doing another,then,you seriously need to ask yourself, is that the type of person I want to be with?

The pain will pass brother.....I'm sure it doesn't seem like it, but it will.......

5. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

It's fked up but you will make it through this . It will make you stronger and now that your eyes are a little more open to what $hitty things some women will do you can make steps to not let it hapen agian . Just feel sorry for the next guy :D . Look's like she has a proven to be this way in the past . A tree is known by it's fruits . Go wheeling and hang with some buddies and have a few beers . Live is to precious to throw it away over some stupid wench that didn't deserve you anyway .

6. 85burbanator

85burbanator 1/2 ton status

might not help you but when i get all bound up like that i beat the **** out of my punching bag till im to winded to be upset. if you dont have one just fill a pillow case with wet towels (weight) and tie it up somewere. then i sometimes go on a small drinking binge to fall asleep. not sure how what helpful advice i can give because i havent been in your situation (knock on wood) but i can deffinately tell you it isnt worth killing yourself over. sever all ties with her since she doesnt respect you enough to even be honest and move on. itll hurt but in the end youll be better off. i hope this help in some way.

7. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Nate.. dude.. It's impossible to see this now, but be grateful she's someone elses problem now.. she sounds like someone who doesn't know what she wants, nor would she appreciate it if it was standing right in front of her..

Worst thing you could do ( besides offing yourself), would be to waste any more energy feeling bad.. bear in mind how how you conducted yourself as a stand - up guy, and realize that there's someone out there that will appreciate that, and love you for you, not what you can do for them.. make the next one earn your heart, and don't waste time waiting for anyone to change..

Tom

8. NateInChandler

NateInChandler 1/2 ton status

Thanks fellas for all the kind words and the help, my sister just came home with more good news about this situation, turns out that she had been talking to this guy two weeks after she got here, it kills me to know that this guy isnt getting out of the army for 4 years and she wants to wait for him.

just was talking with my neibor about this and she brought another thing to my attention, the last time we made love, i didnt use protection or anything and didnt pull out if you know what i mean... :( Im sorry guys, i cant type nymore, this hurts.

9. Confedneck79K30

dood, let that piece of crap wait 4 years, you never know, she may be adrd (attention deficit relationship disorder) and call you tomorrow wanting on your sack, be strong and tell her to get effed... get over her in your mind and your heart will follow suit

10. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

What's that ole saying ? Back the truck up before you dump the load :deal: . Give it time bro ! good luck , keep your chin up and don't let her know how much she hurt ya . avoid her like the plague .

11. Confedneck79K30

hell, she may have it...:D :doah:

12. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

no female in this world is worth that... i know the feeling my ex and i broke up and three months later she was married to a guy that she met while we were together, then i found out she was cheating on me and **** too.... i know nothing we say will really make you feel better right now, just give it time. it'll pass...

13. Chaddy

Chaddy 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Happiness is not something you will find on the inside of your wrist's. It is a shame she led you on and you should be more pissed than sad even though its both Im sure:( Hang in there and time will heal your wounds.

WHATA BITCH

14. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

first i really feel your pain bro.my wife left me un anounced august 11th.WITH my five year old son that means more to me than anything.so i FEEL your pain.second don't hurt your self. it does nobody any good and my thing is I would never kill myself,i'd rather stick around and make the other person miserable also.:laugh: you'll get great advise from the brothers on here ,listen to them.neutral parties are the best, no one sidedness here.they helped keep my head strait.:bow:

15. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

Looks like you got some real insight to her character. Forget about her. I know it hurts to be betrayed, but she is not worth your time. Don't even think about getting back together with her, she is dishonest and sneaky. No one should have to be with anyone like that.

16. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Been there and done that with a girl I really cared for. She led me on then did almost the same thing as your situation but it happened to be on the night that I drove 6 hours across the state to see her. We moved apart about 2 months before that to opposite sides of the state, and she kept telling me how much she missed me and how she loved me. All bull****. That was over a year ago now and I dont talk to her any more. Im probably the best guy she will ever get, but she literally prefers assholes who care nothing about her but her looks (she was pretty smokin).

Anyways, it pissed me off so bad that I tried to leave back for home 6 hrs away at 3 a.m. (and i damn sure would have if I hadnt been drinking). The next day I woke up and left and dont talk to her anymore. It hurt for a good while but im better off now without her. I know she got the worse end of the deal.
    -Harrison

17. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

A few years ago when I was in college one of my best friends (and roomate at the time) tried to kill himself. If you seriously feel that way, you need to turn to your friends and family and lean on them for a while. I bet Can-can would even be willing to lend an ear, he's a great guy to talk to.