Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So My latest automotive plan may have just took a wrong turn

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Well some of you may have caught my "Commuter Car" post and noticed that my plan was to sell my wifes car to fund a new car. Well as of last night that plan is pretty focked at the moment.
    Last night My wife went to her aunts birthday and after words went to her cousins house to chat with the "girls":rolleyes: Anyways her cousins room mate backs her car into my wifes car totally mashing in the passenger door:mad: Well since it was getting late and my wife knows the girl she just told her that they would deal with it the morning.
    So today my wife calls this girl (whom she also goes to church with) and ask her for her information. Then this little bitch ask why she needs her information. My wife informs her that when you fock up someones car you are responsible. Well come to find out this girl is on her uncles insurance:rolleyes: So my wife calls her uncles house and speaks with her aunt. Now this broad says that they don't want it to go on their insurance and would rather just pay for it and said that her husband would call later. Well it's 10:00 pm now and no call. We have contacted our insurance and talked with the police department to cover our end of it, along with getting two estimates so far. I will give them one week from the time that it happened do either give us the money to pay for it or turn it in on their insurance. Or I will file a civil suit and get a little extra for being jerked around, and if this guy wants to get huffy about it I'll whip his ass in his front yard. Oh and here is the topper................This guy is also our mayor:eek1:

2. K5Greek

K5Greek 1/2 ton status

sucks...bet he would give you his info real quick if you mentioned something about the press and such and why he wants to avoid the law

3. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

The reason those people gave you the bullsh!t story "they do not want to report it too their insurance" is because that girl driving is not covered on their isnsurance. They just wanted to give you a line of bull to stall for time, before they drop the bomb that is not their responsability and to go "F" yourself, or go after the girl who was driving the car registered to them.

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Like I said thats what civil suits are for. If it there is not more forth coming by the time I get home from work tomorrow I will be knocking on someones door and will file a report with the PD. Their focked anyway they want to play the game cause their are several witness.

5. K5Greek

K5Greek 1/2 ton status

what did the PD say to do?

6. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

We dont call them Okies for no reason.............

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

My wife talked to them and said that she is required to give information obviously and if she didn't to get a hold of them and they could get it.