Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So, my wife is a little ticked today!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by txfireman110, Jun 22, 2004.

1. txfireman110

txfireman110 1/2 ton status

As my wife was walking out the door this morning, she says to me, "Sometimes I wish your Blazer would burn to the ground /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif", /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif.... I'm hiding all the matches, lighters, etc. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Guess maybe the recent overhaul has been eating up too much of my time! (I cranked her up today by the way! 454's sound mean with no exhaust! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif)

2. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Sounds like its time for you to spend some quality time with your wife. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

My wife can be simillar at times ( although I know she loves it ). SO sometimes I like to stop for flowers out of the blue and surprise her, just so she knows I think about her /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

I think they just get jealous, anything that man builds is "technically" a "woman" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

...kind of a scary thing for a Fireman's wife to say!

5. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Every time my wife says stuff like that I tell her I am gonna goo out and get a Honda Civic and build a ricer cause she hates my truck/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif then I get her some flowers /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. txfireman110

txfireman110 1/2 ton status

Found some nice flowers today /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...I think the Blazer is safe for now /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

7. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Found some nice flowers today ...I think the Blazer is safe for now

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to go /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. desertrat67

desertrat67 Hawk Driver

i'd still keep the matches and lighters hidden for a few days.

9. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

My wife goes through her phases with the truck too. She starts to like it around this time of the year when we get to get out and do our Camping and Wheeling weekends. This year I bought her a 4x4 so she can drive it where she wants and start sinking her time and my money into it.

10. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

I do that with my own truck and feel that way towards my husbands Camaro, just a womans perogative (sp?) to feel ticked at the cars when they rob all your time. I understand the joy of helping build up a truck but there are times when I want some attention too /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Give her some flowers and take her out for a nice dinner date to show how much you still appreciate her, but please don't drive the Blazer to the dinner /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I just had my wife appeased with the K5, I polished the hell out of it so you can actually see the paint and chrome just so I could put it in the garage (the top's off) without her bitching. She comes out and says "Alright, it's not so bad after all, maybe I'll even get in it" The next morning I decide to drive it to work, and I back out taking the track that raises and lowers the garage door with me, attached to my front bumper. Needless to say me and the truck are back on the sh*t list.