Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So my wife just calls from work

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MTBLAZER89, Jul 8, 2006.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

(Wally World) to tell me a customer came into the store and told her that a baby was locked inside a car in the parking lot:mad: The floor manager called the Police and Ambulance and the customer went back outside and smashed out the front window to the car and unlocked the doors as the paramedics were arriving. The paramedics weren't sure if the baby was alive when they pulled it out of the car, but she was ok. They said she was prolly in there about 30 minutes and was vomitting from the heat.:mad: :angry1: I guess the parents showed up around the same time as the cops and started yelling at the guy about suing him for breaking the window. Too bad the cops didn't get there about 5 min later cause I guess the guy that smashed the window was gonna kick the **** out of the Father, but the police held him back. Both parents were arrested, and the baby was taken to the hospital for observation. 6 MONTHS OLD :angry1: Who the **** does that to their child. ****in makes me soo angry when I hear this ****. You should have to apply to reproduce:angry1: :angry1: There is a time for cruel and unusual punishment for criminals and this is one of them. They should be locked in a ****in box outisde for a while. It's 98 ****in degrees out right now:angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I agree. The exact opposite is true as well though. This lady up in Flagstaff left her kid in the car so she could go to class. It was if I remember 7 degrees outside. Kid was fine. Mom went to jail.

I'm with you Brian. They should be sterilized and then locked in a car here in Phoenix for a while. Like maybe 3 hours. In the middle of the day when it's 118 degrees outside. With the windows up.

3. stoney126

stoney126 1/2 ton status

Wow, how do people think that it is ok to do that? !. leaving your child unattended and 2 locked in a car to cook:eek1: I dont have kids so there maybe something im overlooking to what benefit there might be to leaving you kid in the car but it just seems wrong no matter how ya look at it

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Why wait for the police! Bust the goddamn window out first then call. It could mean a life.

5. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

those parents are crap i have 2 little girls 9mos and 3 yrs old they dont even get put in the car unless the windows are down(let heat out) and ac is going.i cant watch the news this time of year because of bull**** like this it makes me ill now:mad: :( ,a couple of babys a summer and you hear i forgot............wtf

6. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Did it make the local news? I hope the parents names were broadcast for all to see.

7. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'll check the news sites online and see.

8. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

having kids= no license

having dog= license required:confused:

whats the problem hear????????????????????????????

9. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

Those type of "people" should be culled out of society.I hope they throw the book at them.

10. bigbluesuburban

bigbluesuburban 1/2 ton status

I only quote this particular post so that I can make a semi-segway to my story.

I do not have kids, I was once a kid, and I grew up rough and tumble, but I guarantee my parents didn't leave me locked in a car. (They did leave me in a store on time... LONG STORY, FUNNY ENDING for another time)

Now I have a dog, and my dog goes EVERYWHERE with me. When I got the BigBlueSuburban the AC was not charged, so in expectation of some hot days this summer I got it charged. But it dawned on me that just having AC when I am driving around is not going to help when I am parked somewhere unless I can leave the car running.

So I invested in a professionally installed Alarm System that has a stay running with the doors locked option that I use all the time. I can pull into a parking lot. Hit the button, take out the key, leave the truck running and lock all the doors. It is great. And if someone gets in the car and tries to move it, the second that put it in gear it dies and I get paged. That is if I have not already been paged (Text Message on my phone) for them violating the glass breakage or the motion detector.

This is worth every penny I invested. And now my dog can go anywhere with me. Now if I am going to a 3 hour movie, I leave the dog at home, but while running errands around town this is great and the difference in fuel mileage is minimal at best.

However, if I had a kid. I would just take them with me... My dog can't go many places without a big fuss and it is hard to convince people that he is my seeing eye Terrier that I can't leave in the car cause I drove there. People just don't buy it... LOL

and FYI... I would have clubbed the father like a baby seal if I had caught him doing that to his kid.

11. 77crewcab

77crewcab 1/2 ton status

We had a similar incident hit the news here last summer. A mother took her two kids to daycare but only dropped of the older one. The infant was left in the car. She drove across the street to her work and left the infant in the car seat, locked car, windows up for 8-9 hrs. Then got in her car drove across the street and found out she only dropped off 1 kid that morning. No charges were filed, her excuse was she was stressed out and forgot. Now I can understand being stressed and forgetful but I have never left my son in the car. And why she couldn't smell a corpse that had spent all day boiling in her vehicle is beyond my capacity of thought.

12. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

:haha::haha::haha:

13. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

14. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

It's trully sad when this happens, I'll never understand why people leave their most precious children in a car to go into a store, WTF is wrong with these people. Melinda drags our little herd everywhere, and if any one says anything about our kids being disruptive in a store or something she tells them straight up, "mind you own business". I know it's a pain taking children with you everywhere, but leave them in a car to roast? thats just sheer laziness!

There is a special place in Hell reserved, just for people too lazy to bring their children inside with them, leaving them to roast.:( :mad:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2006
  15. bigbluesuburban

I am a hard ass when it comes to kids being obnoxious in a store. I really don't like it. And it am sure that comes from when I was kid. Acting up was dealth with swiftly and effectivly. I know I am loved, and I knew I was loved back then, because I was told and shown I was loved all the time. But I was not allowed to be a brat, or get out of line in public (or in private for that matter :wink1: ). So when I see kids acting like little asshats in a store and their parents doing NOTHING to correct or discipline or parent their kids I get steamed.

Now understand I am NOT saying that is what you do. I am just using your statement at a segway into mine. In fact your statement about kids being a PIA sometimes makes me think that you know your own kids have annoyed someone at sometime, perhaps they have even annoyed you :rolleyes:

HOWEVER, I totally AGREE that I would rather have every little screaming poop machine in the US in front of me in line at Fred Meyers than to think that even one of them was out in a car on a hot day cooking to death. That is the unforgiveable in my opinion.

And I would have ZERO issue with smashing out every window in a car just to get a kid or pet out of the vehicle. In fact I think I would smash them ALL just to make a point. And when the officer asked me why I smashed ALL the windows, I would say, "Why Not?"

16. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

It's all good, I live by strict disipline in my family, as does my wife, but the little carpet mongers always get away with something before we can reign them in. I'm not above telling someone at the store to "do something with their little misbehaving kid"

17. bigbluesuburban

I kinda figured you would be cool with my post. Anyone who calls their kids 'the herd' must have good sense of humor. Glad to hear about one more good parent.

18. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

the punishment should be that they are locked in a hot cell without water

19. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

to coment on the top post. why she couldnt selll the dead kid. have you smelled most family kid wagons these days? i have to my discust. i am a auto mechanic and have to smell them when i get in them to pull it in or out of the shop. semms most parents dont give 2 sh!ts these days as to the cleanlyness of the ride. and some are so bad it would be shut down by the health department if it were a bissness with food.

and also the kids acting up in public. yes thay do get 1 or 2 little things buy us. but as i was raised i dont do that and also i am totaly discusted by it. the past few months around hear we have had a run of little devils and the parents just look the other way and even seem to think its funny. i have been .25 sec from going off on them the last few times.

but the other day there was a sweet as all could be little boy in wendys eating. i even comented about his behavure to the people. thay told me he wasnt theres but the next door familys. thay were just watching him for them.

and to make this clear i dont have kids as of now. but if i do thay will never be forgoten and will be trained to behave in public and at home also.

20. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

:angry1: :angry1: people like that need to be beat. there was a breeding machine here in detroit 3 years ago that did the same thing ONLY on purpose.the **** went to get her hair did.she left her kids to die, cuz her new boyfriend did not want kids.she was going to college( boy that makes me feel good:rolleyes: )our grants go to anybody.the police said there were lip and hand prints on the glass,man i feel like crying again,anyway one was 3 the other 6 monthes. they said it looked like the three year old tried to save his little brother cuz the seat belt was un done.after getting her wig jammed she ate and then walked around. after she got back to the car she drove around for a couple hours and then called 911. i don't know what to say:weld: :weld: :weld: :weld: :hack: :angry1: