Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

so, Myspace girls are pretty much out of the question...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by beater_k20, May 1, 2006.

1. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

had a "blind date" of sorts tonight. i've been talking to this girl since i got my Myspace account, she seemed pretty cool. talked to her on the phone a few times. she asked me yesterday what i was doing tonight, nothing, so she asked if i'd like to go out for dinner. what the hell, havent been out with a new chick in a while, why not.

so i meet her outside this mexican restaurant. i instantly realize she's not the 5'4" 120 she said she was, she's twice that easily. alright, she seemed cool, she's still got a pretty face, i'll stick around. so we are getting seated, the waitress puts us in a booth. she immediately picks up the drink menu, and throws it on the floor. WTF, that's wierd, but ok. we talked for a little bit, things seemed a little more normal. we we get our food, and we're eating. nothing abnormal. until she starts talking about talking on the phone to one of her friends, while taking a crap. excellent table manners sweety. :screwy: i figure, some people are raised differently, and write that off too. then, i've got a chunk of beef on my fork. she reaches over with her fingers, grabs it and puts it in her mouth. ok, so she stole some food, whatever. well, about 30 seconds later, i get it back- on my plate. i'm totally out on this chick now, 110%. i finish my beer, and ask for the check. so we go outside, and she then tells me she needs a ride. her boyfriend has her car. WHOA, WTF? so i agree to take her home, being the nice guy that i am. we get back to her mom's apartment, and we're sitting outside in the truck. she decides to get closer. then she grabs the permanent marker sitting on my dash. "if you write on or in my truck, we're going to have big problems." no problems there, she'll just write on me. WTF? im growing a a little less patient at this point, and the asshole really starts coming out. she appologized for the marks on my arm, and begins to give me a spit bath.. GROSS! then she notices a scab on my arm from where i cut myself at work a few days ago. she decides its a good idea to pick it, then complains when it bleeds. next she tells me how she needs to go to the bathroom really bad. she wont get out of my truck, because she's afraid if she does, i'll leave her (at least she's not dumb). she grabs my keys out of the ignition, "you're not leaving now that i have these." remember the "big problems" that we threated before? we now have them. i manage to wrestle my keys away from her. obviously, by this point, Mr Nice Guy has left the building. i try to convince her that it'll be ok if she goes inside, i'll be there when she gets back. she reaches for the open pack of cigarettes also sitting on the dash. "now you wont be going anywhere"" to with i replied, "$3.50 for a pack of ciragettes, i really dont care that much." yet she still just sits there. she begins to smash the cigarettes, rolling the entire pack between both hands. so i reach for them. when i do, i am met with a sharp pain. i've felt this pain before, and although it has been nearly 22 years since i last felt this pain, i recognize it immediately. she's f#%& biting me! she's met with a series of "GET THE FOCK OUT OUT MY TRUCK"s. she gets out, looking like she's ready to cry. exit beater here... smoke the tires and get the hell out of dodge. immediately call friends, and let them know about the fruit loop.

WTF is wrong with some people? and where the hell do i meet a nice NORMAL girl, other than a bar or club? :screwy:

2. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

ah, no story is complete without pictures.

470917916_l.jpg

Lissa.jpg

mysweety.jpg

649587932_l.jpg

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Girls who post shots entirely made of boobs aren't likely to be high class buddy

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

yeah, i'd give her a chance too.. Mm, cutie...

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Dude, she screams psycho for about 140 million light years....................:eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

Nice boobs though........................:haha: :haha:

6. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for the laugh, Jeremy. That story was hilarious!!!!!! FWIW, I would have given her a few chances, too. She's definitely a cutie, on the outside at least.

I have a similar story from years back. It doesn't include biting, mind you, but the gist is the same. It even includes smoking truck tires!!!! :haha:

7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

every horrible chick story i have involves smoking truck tires, except for the one time i was driving the TA. god i miss that car. 90/10s and no swaybar made for some fun launches. :D

8. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

x2 on thanks for the Funnay!!

9. XHitman396

XHitman396 1/2 ton status

hmm... that was hilarious.. whew.. but she doesnt look like she's twice 120 though.. looks good.. or did she gain weight??

10. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

and lots of it.

judging by that pic, its got to be at least 2 years old. she assured me it was current.

11. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I am so glad that I'm married. Very little biting involved.....

12. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

"not likely to be high class" and psycho are two totally different ballgames.

looking for a good time, not a long time. if it turns into a long time, oh well, so long as the good time continues.

13. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

Gofergul bites me sometimes

14. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

nbbling and damn near removing chunks of flesh are two different things. nibbling might have been ok if she wasnt so wierd.

15. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

Psh. nibble.

We're talking bites that leave bruises >:|

16. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

at least a woman appeared and not a police officer as so many times is the case here in cali... we're poaching for pervs......

she sounds like a nut.. your lucky you got out of there without her doing something that would get you in legal hot water..like crying sexual assault or something like that....

hope she isnt hiv positive!!!!!!!...I might get tested... what a weirdo

youve been burned!!!

17. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

ah well, you are her property. i was just looking to rent for a while.

18. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

at which point, i have a counter suit. she did the touching, not me.

19. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

20. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

That is ****ing hilarious. You should have acted all concerned and worried when she grabed the cigarettes so she would think she was actually on to you and then when her feet hit the ground, floor it, as the truck door will shut itself.