Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So proud i amlost cried, email from a soilder my dad

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DUKE, Mar 24, 2003.

1. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

Almost because the honour and pride where too overwhelming

Love & Miss YOU. Not sure if you are getting my emails. So very sorry you
    have to see everything on TV. I know for a fact this has to be harder on
    each of you than it is on me. But trust and have faith that I am safe and
    doing what I believe in for our people and a country that is more than worth
    the sacrifices we are going through. Be proud of yourselves as I get my
    strength and passion from you. I look forward to coming home to the
    promised land and getting my long over due hugs from each of you.
    Again, this is very hard on all of us, but we will be stronger and better
    once this is done. Keep doing the little things right, be safe, have faith
    and we will be together again soon. Love and Miss each of you more than
    life it self. Dad

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    i know he is not the only one, and it it people like this than make america the best place in the world. Sure you have the right to protest and run your mouth. Only a few are brave enough, to protect that right allong with the others.
    I know i am preaching to the choir, and i know if it came down to it the K5 division would whoop some ass. All of it is sensory overload sometimes, but the great post recently here have been real comforting.

2. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

I thank God for people like your dad!

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

I thank God for people like your dad!

[/ QUOTE ]

I second what he said!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Tell him we said thanks!

5. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Tell your Dad thanks for some of us that can't be there alongside. You and your family hang tough, okay. My best friend joined the Army just before he got too old and is over there in Tank Recovery. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

NoAngel needs a hankie. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Duke,
    Your dad sounds like a very special person. We will keep him in our prayers.