Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So scary...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I just got a membership........... and then the modem quits working... for two days I was without internet access... I tried going to the Library, but that place is like high-tech homeless person central... You walk in and there's a guy who hasn't shaved or bathed in a year sleeping on the couch, and the computer area is packed with kids on spring break, and more unclean and rather obese (yes, they are beyond overweight, and way beyond large) folks... I decided it was in my best interests to suck it up and not check my email or CK5 for a few days :crazy:

Normally, the library isn't a bad place, but I quite frankly am suprised I didn't walk out of there the other day with some airborne disease or diabetes or cancer or something... I thought Wal Mart was a bad place to be, but dang... Wal Mart must've been closed that day...

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

that was post 3,500 by the way...

so this afternoon when I got to work, I decided I wouldn't be mean to anyone or make fun of anyone after they left the front desk.... I was good at work except two times I slipped.... and now that post I just made :blush:

3. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I am challenged by the same thing everyday.