Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So schools started again for the year....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

And all I see and hear are the damn retarded lookin little rice burners with the wings and the frickin gay ass fart mufflers! ARGHHHHH!!!!!!! Makes my head hurt!! I was sittin at the gas station tonight watchin traffic while my tank filled, and this little punk bastard in his civic with a 44' tall wing, 10" tail pipe and Fart Master muffler went screamin by.........I listened to him goin down the road, I counted a slow 20 count before I couldn't hear it anymore....... /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif I just don't get it..... /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

2. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Dont you know.......loud=power. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif Theres a Probe GT that drives by the shop all the time and I can hear it coming, its loud as hell as it goes by, then I can hear it forever it seems. Theres this Neon w/ a monster wing massive rims and a fart cannon that I see twice each day. Lunch and after work. Ive been trying for 3 months to time it right when he leaves so we hit Hwy 301 at the same time so I can try him. Ive watched him take off twice a day.... everyday. Im pretty sure the Blazer can take it. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Imagine the humiliation of a ricer getting beat by a Blazer on 38s. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Oh BTW, my kids have been in school for 3 weeks already.

3. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

I just started school /forums/images/icons/frown.gif School means less time to work which equals less money for the Blazer. I'm really suprised, I hav't seen too many ricers around lately. Now the lowriders with the hydros Ive seen to many of. Theres something about a Grand marquis on 13 inch tires that turns my stomach

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I work at the local high school and for school to start again, that means I have to get up another hour earlier. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

I get up everyday at 5:30 a.m. to be here at 6. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My mother is a sub. teacher. I usely pick her up for lunch. School started yesterday. So I go to pick her up for lunch and in this parking lot it's Ricearoni everwhere. Big stupid looking wings on cars way to small to fit any type of V8 in, Those fugly spoke rims, and fart mufflers on about everything. Seeing the kids that drive them, I could only think MORON !!!!!

6. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    I know exactly what you mean, I graduated from HS last year. EVERYBODY had some stupid ricer at my school, with the bass, and the fart pipes.... drove me nuts. One good thing about the ricers is that when we had traffic jams trying to get out of the parking lot at the end of the day... I never had to worry about damaging MY lifted truck /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

To tell you the truth, the pickups around here are more annoying. They rip the mufflers off and put 5" tips on them and then rag the tips wherever they go. It's a V8 sound only with the sound of someone slaping their face with each cylinder. It's really annoying.

It's a how loud can you be contest nowadays. My truck ain't loud at all...but I get people asking me what's in it all the time....it doesn't take noise to make people wonder. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

you should see my school..good god..there are only like 5 trucks TOPS drivin by kids. and half are fords...!!!!...actually..the coolest truck in our school is driven by i think anyway its the janiter..or one of them..hes got a real nice lifted k5 i see sitting there during summer to so..cant wait to get my k5 in that lot and showem what its all about! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Bryan

9. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

And all I can say is thank god I'm not going back to that hell hole. I use to work for the school district and hated it. The district isn't bad...just the idiots they have running the department I worked in.

My kid's go back tomorrow and I CAN'T wait. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i graduated this year. it's funny one day i was on my suburban before school and watched a line of 4 ricers come in and they were all swerving to go over speed bumps sideways. so the next day i was in the middle of the ricer line coming into the parkinglot and i started swerving too. i even opened my door ro look down at the bumps to make sure i wouldn't scrape on them. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif LOL!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif one of them said " if you wanna be so cocky lets race!" i said "i get to pick the track!" he left shaking his head. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif stupid ricers!!!

11. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

That reminds me....
    What do you get when you cross a shopping cart and a kazoo

Give up?

A Ricer Burner /forums/images/icons/grin.gif