Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SO SICK OF YOUG VOTERS

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tayven, Oct 3, 2004.

1. tayven

tayven 1/2 ton status

I'm sorry, But I am so sick of most of the people my age....23... Being Democrats and cheering on that pencil dick cant think on his own retard. Whey is it the majority of younger people are democrats? IS it all this free love hippie crap of what? No one understands why America does what it does, why we have the rights we do. I think if Our Grandfathers came back from life they would kick 90% of my age groups ass for some of the stuff I hear people I know say. Anyways, General Discussion, feel free to post pissed or uniformed. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

19 I can't figure it out either

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I think alot of that has to do with what they are being taught in college. It seams most college proffesers are libreals, and belive it or not, have alot of influence on the minds of thier students.

4. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

media has a lot to do with it too. i hate it when people say "the news reporter said this and that". want the facts look around /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif see-listen-live

ARQ.

5. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

"YOUG"....sounds like a monster of some kind.. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    SO SICK OF YOUG VOTERS

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, but what really gets my goat lately are all the young voters... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Ah, ruined my joke...

8. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

lets kill that basturd before it multiplys ...

9. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Whey is it the majority of younger people are democrats?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because they are lazy scum and want everything done for them. The Democrats promise to give them everything so they don't have to learn any personal responsibility.

10. tayven

tayven 1/2 ton status

I dont know, I am just having a hard time relating to anyone my age unless they are a CK5er. Just bums me out at what my age group is portraying. I am so sick of bettling people my own age about this election because you cannot teach the ignorant. It's a proved fact. Otherwise they would not be ignorant!!! Glad I have this site to look to to remember that somwher is some age groupd there intelligent people that can think on their own and respect somone that does the same

11. tayven

tayven 1/2 ton status

Because they are lazy scum and want everything done for them. The Democrats promise to give them everything so they don't have to learn any personal responsibility.

[/ QUOTE ]

No [censored], I fawking hate these kids!!!

12. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

yes,,, maybe you could ask your parents for advice ,,,,,or if you want to ..." get beat up here " on everyones ideas .... <font color="black"> </font>

13. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Your name is John George?

Anyway, I think you meant Yongray, Frog Monster of the Deep, Johnny, Yongray

14. NerdBoy

NerdBoy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No [censored], I fawking hate these kids!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. Because the conservatives don't ever do that.
    Explain this

15. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyways, General Discussion, feel free to post pissed or uniformed

[/ QUOTE ]

im 26 and i have no idea who is woprth voting for,
    im poor and trying to scratch to even have any food day to day and never have anything given to me by anyone, ever, trying to make it on my own since the big layoffs two years ago, its been comeplete hell ive lost everything in my life since then, and i mean everything and am 10k in debt and have only 1/3 of my teeth left, literally,

i dont beleiv ein the govt at all and all the candidates for the race are unworthy of any votes,

so looks like i am not voting,

ive lost faith in everything in this life,

but f you think one of the candidates is worth a damn and wont make it evne more worse for us then more power to you,

but i believe none of them will do a damn thing for anyone cept for those who already have money and no worries in their life and are able ot use money to rid of any problems they face in their life

lifes a crock of [censored], government is a crock of [censored], voting system s a crock of [censored], jobs disappearing and us poor ppl getting deeper in a black hole is a crock of [censored]

screw it all,
    just like with everything else its all about the money in this world, and thats it

screw it all

im sick of it and im ****in pissed

ive been a good person all my life since day one, never seen a set of handcuffs or been in court or anything other than a speeding ticket, good honest poor ppl get screwed over completely,
    if something doesnt give real soon then i dont know what i might do, im gonna break open one of these days and i dnt know what might go down,

good luck.........

16. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    im 26 and i have no idea who is woprth voting for,
    im poor and trying to scratch to even have any food day to day

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm, and you have a computer and internet connection why? priorities man, priorities.

17. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

nice attitude ya got there! get help!
    grab a midol
    since you have no clue I would sugest,(gulp) voting atleast independant, if not republican ( atleast you know sombody is gonna get our military on their ass)
    go sign up for college. get a degree in something that interests you .
    If I can make a life with my crumby attitude then you should be able to also!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

18. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

churchill once said that 'if you're 20 and not a liberal, you have no heart... and if your 40 and not conservative, you have no mind'.

j

19. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Maybe its where you live but down here in VA most of my peers are for Bush and we talk about it all the time. Heck a bunch of us got together just to watch the debate.

20. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Dude what is your problem? every post from you lately is how you hate life and all this junk. Why dont you get off your tail and do something about it instead of complaining all the time. There are plenty of opportunities out there, you just have to go get them