Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

so sweet

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by TheBlazerKid, Apr 26, 2000.

1. TheBlazerKid

TheBlazerKid 1/2 ton status

Hey everyone I just wanted to say that i am so siked that i just got my first 1st generation blazer,a 71 4x4 that doesnt have a touch of rust anywhere and a 4" lift with 33's,I am planning on adding a 6" lift with 36-14.5-15 super swampers in the near future,coincidently this is also my first vehicle.

2. BillR

BillR 1/2 ton status

Congrats- That's a nice rig to have for your first ride!
    Welcome to Blazering

Blazin' in Flagstaff

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Welcome to the first Gen club for the baddest rig on the road!![​IMG] The Rock'n K5!! WaaaaaHooooooo

OK more Coffee............

Rock ON![​IMG] 72 K5 [​IMG]

4. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>that's a nice 1st truck i should know i have the same one</font color=blue>

5. mudfanatic

mudfanatic 1/2 ton status

Very nice first rig, for that matter very nice rig in general, I wish I had that vintage ov Blazer what shape is that top in? be careful if you ever take it off to support the cab part so it doesn't crack. take care of that rig, follow some advice on this board whatever you do NEVER sell it, unless of course you wreck it then you'll have your but kicked by everyone on this board so don't wreck it. and it'll make a nice rig for you forever, they're a nice family rig for later on, & they'll tow a trailer, boat or whatever toys you're into.
    '77 K5

<font color=red>mudfanatic</font color=red>[​IMG]