Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SO tell me .. should I or shouldn't I

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by blazer88k5, Sep 2, 2002.

1. blazer88k5

blazer88k5 1/2 ton status

SO tell me .. should I or shouldn\'t I

Ok.... Do I keep the 82 k5 I got from Craigs List..... need a little TLC and intake and carb. This could be my wheeling rig while my 88 sits and looks pretty /forums/images/icons/cool.gif OR........

I can tak a few things that I want and part out the rest to ....... YOU GUYS and GALS!!! I am 50/50 right now on what to do. I really don't have the time to build it like it should... but I can always store till next year and work on it... Now if I decide to part it out I won't be greedy with NCBD members.... I paid $495 plus around 100 to 150 to get it home on Tuesday. After I pull a few things off (Grill,Beezels, door panels, lift, rims, radiator, and maybe the tranny. tranny mayThe rest will be up for grabs (if I part it out ) body is STRAIGHT on little rust spot which Gold Rush already has dibs on!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif LOL . power windows , seats?? dunno let.. they had covers on them, might be nice under it!! I promised gokartergo, Gold Rush, and Dune Runner first dibs on stuff. ( I met them on sunday in livermore at Gold Rush's shop!)

SO tell me .. should I or shouldn't I

I will post some pics on tuesday!!

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Re: SO tell me .. should I or shouldn\'t I

Well since everyone has dibs on it....just part it out.

3. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

We talked about it.. If I was you I'd keep it untill next year and then make it a four wheeler only.. One you don't care if you dent it or tear it up..... But if you do part it out.. I still want the drivelines...LOL

4. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

i still wanna take a look at the seats