Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So the wife starts a food fight

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Feb 15, 2004.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I guess she was lacking attenion during the race /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif. With about 20 to go she starts to through Orange peels at me /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif then she gets the kids to join in /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Then it escalates to orange slices /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif after I chase her down the hall she locks herself in the bathroom. I fainaly get the door open and shuish half an orange in her hair /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif and she retaliates with a handfull of shaving cream /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif By now the kids are running for there life and the dogs are hiding under the sheets /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif So she got half a can of shaving cream shot down the back of her pants folowed by a good hard hand print leaving smack/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Then when we were in the shower /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif washing the mess up /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif the oldest peeks his head in to tell us who won the race /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif good thing hes smart enough not to look in the door /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i just had to yell at the dog to get off my lap so i could see, at least you had fun /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

nice to hear about a happy kind of marraige, all we ever really get around here seems to be the bads of marriage, I know thats how myself and the love of my life will be /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

With 20 laps left??????????????

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

what race? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    what race? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Someone beat this man w/ a dead fish.....no he may like that

8. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

mmmmmmmm....fish! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    what race?

[/ QUOTE ] sorry going in a circle over and over again makes me dizzy /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif i just never have time to sit and wach a race anymore