Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

so then the cop says....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by got_mud, Sep 1, 2003.

1. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

thought i would make a useless post describing my awful weekend.

worked all night thursday like normal, clocked out and headed home for a nap before a dentist appointment friday. wife was awake because, without a job, she has nothing to do. so instead of sleeping, i get stuck with kp. dishes and mopping get done, i think about a short nap. nope, got to take a shower and get ready to go the dentist. get to the dentist on time and they have problems with my insurance coverage. they want at least a half payment for the crown they are about to put on because nobody knows nothin when it comes to my health insurance. broke, annoyed and really tired, i sit back to enjoy violent drilling of a bad tooth which ends up requiring three times the normal nummming stuff and and extra two shots of the really good stuff. so there i sit, high as a kite and can't control my muscles enough to close my right eye. 15 minutes later, the temporary is on and they say "time to go". great... so i ponder calling the wife to come get me and take me home. problem... i have her truck. so i head on to the house to get some sleep and realize that the patrolman following me home would probably like to discuss my rate of speed and manner of vehicular operation. they don't seem to like it when you mozey down a road at half the speed limit and ride the center line a bit. so after what seems to be an hour of begging not to be dui'd over no sleep and dental medication, he lets me park the wifes truck at a gas station and gives me a lift to the house. i sleep the afternoon away and wake up in time to go to dinner with the family. of course, they had to come pick me up and take me to the gas station. end up having a meal of mashed potatoes at one of the better steak houses in town. still in extreme pain and tired, i head home and decide to drown the evening in coors light. all goes well until at about 8 on saturday morning, my wife wakes me up to tell me we are going baby stuff shopping. cool, i am into it and she needs my support, so i'm there. but... kennyw is supposed to be swinging by between 9 and 12 to get his wheels. guess i have to go get them out of storage. get to the storage place and my code doesn't work. no one answers any of the phone numbers on the sign, like always. so i say f' it and jump the fence. head back to my compartment and open up my unit to get the wheels. wife starts hollering at me and i come around the corner to see her standing there with the same cop that pulled me over on friday. he claims he got suspiscious person call and recognized the truck. so another hour goes by while i fill out paper work and wait for the people who own the storage place to come and authorize me to take my stuff out of my unit and the bastards call the officer back and tell him they aren't coming because they claim i haven't paid my bill and they are seizing the property, like they have tried three times and every time they mysteriously find where the check hand gone through and they ended up having my payment. so more paperwork with the cop to file an illegal seizure thing with the city against the storage idiots. in the meantime, i'm not allowed to take anything and i have to go back and lock up my storage unit until the crap goes to court. i head home and decide to take my dually out and park it some where to get exposure and try to sell it so i can pay for that crown on my tooth. i head to a popular place out west and leave it in a high traffic area beside a lowes. wife calls the in laws to come pick us up and go to lunch and then back to get the wifes truck then to go shopping. half hour after lunch, get a call from the chiropractors office that the truck is parked at and he tries to rip me a new a-hole for parking it there and i apologize and tell him he's right, i'm wrong, blah, blah, blah... i tell him i will come get it immediately and remove it from his property. he says not to bother, he's gonna call a tow truck! so my father in law and i race over to where the truck is and this jerkoff is parked in front of it and won't let me move it. says its his property and he has the right to have it towed. so instead of beating his ass, i pick up my cell phone and call the officer that i have gotten aquainted with. cop says it's not legal and offers to come resolve the issue and the jerkoff chiropractor realizes he's gonna get in trouble. 2 minutes after i hang up, tow truck is there and i tell the tow truck driver he can bill the chiro for a non-service call and if he tries to hook my dually, i'll sue him and his company. he gets an attitude with the chiro for the bs call and while they are arguing, i bail. move the dually to another place to get exposure and call the real estate agency to get permission. lady on the phone said fine, sure, whatever, not our liability, etc. so back to pick up the wife and go shopping and father in law wants to go home and take a nap so its me and wife and mother in law going baby shopping and i am starting to feel more and more hungover and my tooth is killing me. wife doesn't decide on a darn thing and i end up going home and sleeping the rest of the day away. it rains all day sunday, just like saturday and i sleep through most of it. no use trying to get out and mow the yard, half of it has standing water. have some mediocre barbeque on sunday afternoon and head to work sunday night to start the week over.

now i will go out and mow.

if you have made it this far, you should probably go take a nap, you're tired. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Umm... All I read was probably and potatoes... Space it out and make it short for those of us with 2-year-old attention spans /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Okay I read it, that weekend sucks /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Dude that sucks ass... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn that sounds like a crappy weekend /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Wow, that's a whole lot of words. If it took that many of them to write about the weekend it must have been bad. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif</font>

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

damn, talk about your crappy weekend

8. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

sorry man, thats a crappy one.

9. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

At least you made a new friend (the cop...)

Rene

10. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

Good call not kicking the chiro's a$$. I am sure he would have been injured for life and that would be another bill you would have had to pay for.

11. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Wow, that sucks.

12. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    At least you made a new friend (the cop...)

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]

its good to make new friends /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif as for kicking the chiro's butt, that sweet moment of him not expecting to be decked had passed and being quite a bit bigger then him would have made it unreasonably ugly. sob would have deserved it, though. i do have a few calls in to friends in the used car biz re: dealing cars without a license. he let two other guys leave their cars there, might be something to it /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif luckily the weekend is over and i am back on track.