Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So this old man checks into my hotel...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

This guy comes up to the front desk tonight blammering something about he was driving around town for 20 minutes trying to find the hotel and couldn't find it... Then he was crying because there is construction going on and he got confused following the signs with big arrows pointing people to the entrance... I tried to apologize and kiss his ass a little like I'm supposed to, but that didn't make it stop... I told him how much he would be paying for his room ($20 less than the regular rate, just so you all know) and he flew off the handle about what a nightmare it was trying to get here, how he had to drive around Cheyenne for 20 minutes lost, and then can't follow simple directions... He said he should get a discount, so I said that's the biggest discount I can give you, only half lying... But that wasn't acceptable. He mentioned the signs again, so I kindly mentioned that the signs clearly state how to get into the building, they're lighted and have arrows and everything... I didn't budge because I'm awesome like that, and I don't really attend pity parties for 60 year olds who think that being rude jerkoffs will get them what they want. Then he wanted to tell him how many feet it was from his car to the entrance... I don't friggin know, I pulled 30 feet out of my arse...

He came back up to the desk later, butthurt again because he got lost... trying to get into the building again. "This is a nightmare," he kept saying. "You said it was 30 feet" he pointed out... Well, somehow in 30 feet, he managed to get to the other end of the building where the parking lot is closed and most of the building fenced off for construction... He went about 30 YARDS! Then tried to call me a liar... Forget it... He was asking where the restaurant was, but it sounded like restroom to me, and my coworker too apperantly since he told the man where to find the men's room...

I lose more and more faith in human beings every day. Especially the old ones.

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I was at work, hanging around today, and I was reading my friend's German translation dictionary. I looked in there for Zwitter, because I know it from a Rammstein song. I find it and say:

"HEY THEY HAVE HERMAPHRODITE IN HERE!"

Then this customer who is standing there waiting for his check goes.

"Hey that's good to know! Where do I pay?"

It was funnayyyyyy

3. lamberthkp

lamberthkp SITFU Premium Member

thats pretty funny you sent him to eat in the mens room :haha:

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Those big blue breath mints are the best...

5. blazeonchevy

blazeonchevy 1/2 ton status

i watched some kid get arrested at my work last night. :doah: everybody was tryna figure out what he tried to steal... then he walked by with the cop and i said OH hes trying to steal some handcuffs guys......

6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i think Carl was trying to tell the geezer to go eat a d*ck. Carl, you are my hero! :bow: :haha: