Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So this party we threw last night....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thezentree, Apr 9, 2006.

1. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Last night was ridiculous. Insane. My friends' prom was last night, and my friend Becca threw a huge afterparty at her house last night. All is going well until Becca's ex-boyfriend shows up and starts **** with her current boyfriend. Now, usually, the parties we throw are real laid back. It's usually a bunch of friends hangin out and having a good time. Well, this kid shows up and starts harrassing Becca and trying to piss her and her current boyfriend off. Slapping her ass, tried to throw a billiard ball through a glass door, smoking in the house. Just generally making an ass of himself. Her current boyfriend gets pissed and tells him to leave, and of course this asshole gets all aggro and throws a punch.

The whole house erupted into one big brawl. I've never seen a fight get so out of hand so fast. Our usual crew ends up facing this other group of guys that Becca used to hang out with. Everyone was fighting, and I heard Becca's ex say "I'll slap the **** outta you!" and as I turned to look, he punched her in the face.

Punched a girl in the face. The host of the party, one of my best friends. When everyone realized what happened, they all kinda went after this one kid. His friends were smart enough to get him out of the house, but he kept trying to come back in. Ends up fighting in the street at 2am, the neighbors were out on their front porch talkin ****, threatening to call the police, etc.

Now, this kid really didn't get his ass beat like he should have. His friends got him out of there before he ended up in the hospital. So now everyone is REAL pissed and talking about going to this kids house. We're all not sure what to do about it. We're not about to let this go unpunished, but at the same time, I don't think showing up at his house with baseball bats is the smartest thing to do.

Any ideas?

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sounds like "assault on a female" charges. Let the law deal with it. :wink1:

3. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

And make sure that EVERYBODY knows just what kind of guy he is. And I mean EVERYBODY.

I'm sure he'll end up in a dark alley one day. ;)

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

another example of drinking + mob-psychology tends to lead to disasterous results.

Calling the 5-0 on this seems a little bit ludicrous... as the story was told "everyone" was fighting... how can you pick one guy out and charge him? Seems more than a bit hypocritical. My recommendation: ice down the bruises, forget about it before someone really gets hurt / in trouble and think about these kinds of things next time you think getting **** faced and partying is a good idea.

j

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Ah, to be young and stupid again and to totally bypass any rational thought before and/or during party in having a potential trouble removed....................

6. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

don't go to his house, things could go way overboard there.

7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

dark alley, make sure he doesnt see who you are, and beat him senseless. there is NO excuse for hitting a woman, PERIOD.

8. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

remember to use phonebooks. no bruise no evidance.

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

negative. What if you are a skinny bastage and one of the American Gladiator chicks starts kicking your ass? There's one absolute out the window. NEXT! :grin:

j

10. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

nah, at that point, you sit back and enjoy the beating. :D

11. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

When you throw parties, expect this kind of thing to happen.

I remember when I was in my early twenties, me and a bunch of Marines (mostly stationed at Tustin CA. helicopter base, and one that stationed at El Toro) shared a big house. You might think your party was "nock down drag out brawl", but you have not seen nothing until you have been to a house party with a bunch of drunken Marines. Even the cops where afraid to show up to our parties.

12. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

rofl

13. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Yea, I can't say this was a Marine brawl, but it was pretty bad. And we don't expect this to happen, cause it's never happened at any of the parties that we've ever thrown, and that's a pretty big number. The kid was an asshole and didn't need to be there from the beginning.

Anyway, I don't think we're gonna get the police involved, cause that'd only get everyone in trouble, and that's not what we're about. I think Becca's dad might get a phone call, cause he's a scary motherfukker. He'll deal with it.

14. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

That's what I wanted to hear :bow: . Her dad should get very involved . If I had a daughter and some punk kid punched her in the face I would show up at his house and beat his daddy down and stomp the punk's ass . Go ahead and call the cop's cause when I'm in jail my buddies would go take care of it for good . The kid's dad get's beat for not teaching his kid to NOT hit women . That kid should get every tooth knocked out of his head and slapped so hard his eyes will be tight for a week and people will think he's chinese :haha: . His buddies are pussies for not throwing down on him as soon as he hit her . They need slapped to :D .