Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

so this random blazer breaks down in front of my house

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NJBLZ, Jun 2, 2006.

1. NJBLZ

NJBLZ 1/2 ton status

its 2am I'm on ck5.com and I hear some screaming outside. I look out the window and I see a mid 80s jimmy with the hood up and smoke pouring out of the engine. so being a good samaritan I go to investgate. It had some electrical fire, battery cables were burned and the owner, a black guy with dreadlocks found some bottles of "water" in a garbage can and poured it on to put out the fire. the first thing I noticed was the smell of pi$$, I said are sure those bottles had water in them? oh yeah man yeah it was water, ok... His girl(baby's mama) and thier 2 year old (its 2am) were on the sidewalk. The police came too, they didnt notice there was no baby seat for the kid. He plans on coming back in the morning with and tools and fixing it. He is not going to be able to fix it. I gave him my phone number and showed him where I live. I explained I would take it off his hands if he cant get it going. Tommorow I'll go outside with some money when I see him, I'll see if I can get it.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

If ya do get it, have the local constabulary tear the thing apart first.....................

3. NJBLZ

NJBLZ 1/2 ton status

:haha: they gave it a once over when they were here.

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I agree with Occifer B - have them go through it again.

5. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Have them show with a dope K9 and run the dog around the rig a couple of times. Of course, the truck may end up on the back of a flatbed never to be seen again......

6. NJBLZ

NJBLZ 1/2 ton status

:mad: update:

the truck is gone, either the guy got it running again or the police impounded it because of where it was parked. If the police took it and owner cant afford to get it back, after a few months it will go to public auction. They auction impounded cars about 4 times a year, and they come with new titles too. I'll have to cruise by the impound lot and see if its there.

7. resurrected_jimmy

resurrected_jimmy 1/2 ton status

awww that's too bad, everybody needs at least one more burned up k5