Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So This Was Going to Be Entertaining But...........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I'm flipping tired. Just what the **** is it with people trying to destroy my patrol car????????????????????????

Last night, yesterday morning; whenever it was, I'm going home and some :cough:citizen:cough: pulls out in front of me, requiring me to stomp the brakes to keep from broadsiding him. Took some work, but I found a reason to throw his butt in jail.

Today, yesterday; I come on duty early because one of the local cops in my town confirms a warrant that some goofball wrote :D is watching for said person. I decide to be nice, since it's my warrant and I have such a personal interest in making sure this person makes it to jail and I haul her away for the trip.

Needless to say, she had a negative attitude about spending time in jail so she doesn't have the class to fight the cops or run from us or any of that honorable type stuff most people with bad attitudes have. Nope, she decides that she wants to assault my patrol car.............................. :mad:

Now I'm working out of a spare car while my baby is sitting in our shop, waiting for the morning so our mechanic can tear apart the back door to find out what parts might have to be replaced because this person with a bad attitude tried to destroy the window....................................... :mad:

2. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Aint it great :D

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Yup...................... :D

I got my car back today fixed. $50 bill. I'm sure if we knew that the ******* ******* ******* ****** even had the money in the first place, we'd probably have opted for the over $800 repair bill, new parts and the whole thing. Oh well.

Then it continued tonight. I've hit two pheasants with this car, no damage. I figured third time would be a charm and sure enough, I nailed number three tonight. Took a piece out of the grill, but it's small enough and not part of the actual honeycomb that we probably won't replace it. :D

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Beats picking pieces of the fleeing crook out of the grill..........well, at least the small chunks anyways.......... I miss the sound of "Hey, you ran me over!"...."No I didn't, YOU ran into MY car"..........

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

So was she a Head Banger or a Kangaroo Kicker? I would think you'd have to put some force into damaging the door on a cruiser.

6. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

Fun times! The dumba$$ usually ends up hurting themselves more than the vehicle.

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Kicker, most definately.

They sure are.......................... :D
    I finally got around to watching the tape from my in-car today. Of course I forgot to turn it around to catch the action on video, but every so often my camera bounces, and I think it's from her kicking the door...............

8. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Sometimes the audio is funnier with out the video..... :D

9. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm surprised that anyone gets a good kick on the door. They would have to lay down and that would seem like a good time to test the cars braking system. Seems like they would have to be pretty tall to kick stuff from the floor. :whistle: Of course there is probably a lawyer just waiting for that one.

10. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

My wifes best friend used to was a beat cop and he loved to do brake tests when the prisoners would be all mouthin off. He said that expanded metal of old days would make a nice impression on the face.