Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So what did you do for Labor day ??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I didn't do anything special. I grilled some polish sausages, and watched Sci-Fi most of the day. Okay, I'm boring, LOL. What did you do ???

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

well I "farked" your ho in the face for a while, then I got me some fried chicken and a forty, and smoked some blunts with the homiez in the hood... Fa SHEEEEZY... then my brother and his wife and my lovely neice (who is 6 months old tomorrow) came for a visit and wouldn't friggin leave... Then I made your famous "Being a A$$hole" post 8 pages long.... Now I'm replying to this one... and I'm about to go pop a keg and eat me some nacho cheesier doritos and [I love Jeeps] the hot chick from down the street in the face for a while... then I'm gonna have some tacos smothered in a succulent beaver sauce... awwww yeah, BLING BLING, foo..!!!!!

WHERE MY HOMIEZ IS AT? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Okay, that makes no sence. I try not to crossover threads. But to each thier own I guess, LOL. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

blah...

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Seriously, Paul....

I woke up when my stupid friend woke me up by calling my cellular telephone... He wanted me to go pick him up and hang out with him for a while and take him home since he's 19 and too lazy to get a job and get his own damn car and he used all the gas he was allowed to use this week /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif...

So I went and picked up the sorry bastard and we went to the mall and I took him home...

Then I came home and my phone was ringing again, it was some manager chick from Dillards wanting to offer me a job in sales... I was told on Friday that the only jobs available were in the warehouse, and I said I wouldn't do that... But now I have an interview tomorrow at 4:15...

Then I sat here in front of this computer and read my letter to the editor that was printed today a few times... Posted on some message boards, listened to some music...

then my brother came over and I missed dinner because I was hanging out with his sorry ass... I once again had to compare his subwoofers to mine, and there really is no comparison, mine are better... But he can't accept that and upgrades his equipment every week trying to beat me (although he won't admit it) but I told him we were about even cuz I really don't like standing out there for an hour while he adjusts the settings on his stereo and amp so he can get every drop of power out of his subs...

Then he badmouthed Static X, wondering why I spent $250 on new subwoofers and started listening to hard rock/metal more than rap... And I said [I love Jeeps] you can came inside...

Then I made a sandwich...

Then my brother finally left and I copied about half of my mp3's onto a CD RW so I can listen to them at work tomorrow on my new portable CD/MP3 player...

And then I posted on here, and this is where I remain, although it's past my bedtime /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

That's my day... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

Then I came home and my phone was ringing again, it was some manager chick from Dillards wanting to offer me a job in sales... I was told on Friday that the only jobs available were in the warehouse, and I said I wouldn't do that... But now I have an interview tomorrow at 4:15...

[/ QUOTE ] Kewl, you'll meet alot of hot chicks at places like Dillards. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i went to work..and then came home

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ...but I told him we were about even cuz I really don't like standing out there for an hour while he adjusts the settings on his stereo and amp so he can get every drop of power out of his subs...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, he turns his stereo up to about 30 to make his sound as good as mine... I usually don't go above 20, because I'm trying not to be TOO deaf by the time I'm 30 lol /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Let me hit the lotto so I can afford all the MMATS equipment I want, then I'd be happy to show ya what some real subs can do. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

i did body work all day. Stupid fawkers who owned my ford before me thought bondo was sweet, thus half the truck is covered in it /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

11. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Went skydiving on Saturday and then hang gliding on Sunday and Monday. We had a hang gliding fundraiser in Lake Elsinore CA. to raise money for the 4 year old surviving son of Doug Domokos, The Wheelie King, who was killed in an ultralight accident a few years ago. Doug was also a hang glider pilot and good friend of ours. The weather was great and we ended it with a bar-b-que on Monday afternoon. We raised over $700 for Nickolas Domokos towards a mini dirt bike and motorcycle riding lessons.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

This is an awesome picture. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif [​IMG]

P.S. For labor day.....................I worked all night long. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's been years sence I've been hang gliding. Think my fatass could do it anymore ??? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Well our dog died. We had him for 16 years its like a member of the family not just a pet. So we spent most of the weekend shopping for a tree to plant in his favorite spot of the yard and I spent most of the time making a memorial stone by hand. I am so tired I don't wanna move so its been kind of a poo poo weekend. [​IMG]

15. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

We found out my daughter had headlice and spent the weekend picking bugs and lice eggs out of her hair.

How is that for a shitty holiday?

16. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    We found out my daughter had headlice and spent the weekend picking bugs and lice eggs out of her hair.

How is that for a shitty holiday?

[/ QUOTE ]

They're better with a little Tabasco.

Anyway, I had to go to farting school on labor day because dumb-ass Indiana University thinks they should be cool and have the first day of classes on Labor Day.

17. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

TARussell was nice enough to put 5.13's in my crew cab (he installed, I cleaned and ran for tools /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif ). /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

18. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well our dog died. We had him for 16 years its like a member of the family not just a pet. So we spent most of the weekend shopping for a tree to plant in his favorite spot of the yard and I spent most of the time making a memorial stone by hand. I am so tired I don't wanna move so its been kind of a poo poo weekend. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww, that sucks. I'm so sorty to hear about your puppy /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif That's the thing with pets... they never live quite as long as we would like them to. It sounds like he lived a good long life.

19. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Thank you /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif and you are so right. They go way too soon even when they live a long life. 16 years wasn't nearly enough.

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] What can one say ??? Loosing a pet IS loosing a member of the family, sometime a very close member. A tree planted in his fav. spot is a pretty cool idea. Wish there was something more I could do or say.