Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So whats everyones long weekend plans.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Pure Insanity, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

PI is going on its maiden voyage. Hopefully its better than the Titanic's 1st outting. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif Its going to be me and FL84K5 riding in PI, We are meeting up w/ some guys in Brooksville on Sunday and going who knows where. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Hopefully some guys from here will be meeting up w/ us also to go.

2. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

57 inch rear springs, hydro boost brake setup, rear disk brakes(Derbinators brackets), 6.2 radiator install, and anything else I can squeeze in in three days! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Mike

3. Skroo

Skroo 1/2 ton status

I gotta work on Saturday /forums/images/icons/mad.gif to make up my hours on monday. Yeah I get my eight hours but I'll usually flag 15 to 20 a day. Visit my godson afterwards. Sunday I'm going to tear some sand up at the river ALL DAY LONG /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Get drunk afterwards and sleep in Monday.

4. Brady

Brady 1/2 ton status

Not sure what I am doing.I may be trading the Sub for 3 Blazers if this happens I will be stripping 2 of them.1 is a rollover 1 is for parts and the 3rd is in progress.Just needs interior finnishing.The guy rolled the 1 this past weekend and his wife wants to get rid of the others and wants a Sub.If I don't get these I will probally work on the Jeep.Brady

5. Pure Insanity

Well I was supposed to go to Sea World, (the mud hole Sea World that is /forums/images/icons/wink.gif ) but didnt get my axles swapped in time. So I was gonna do that this weekend, along w/ Hydro swap and a few other things, but I didnt feel like spending the weekend in the shop. That and I really need to wheel some! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

6. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

Man, we were going to the beach (and still may), but its rainy out and the wife says it will suck. SOOOOOOOO, the K5 is on the trailer and fueled up, the diesel is fueled up and we have no where to go!?!?.. I have been searching the web trying to find some mud bogs, trail rides or SOMETHING!! we may just end up driving out to Tellico. There is a truckpull about 2 hours from here, and I would love to enter, but I dont have a hitch so that nixes that.

Any Eastcaosters doing anything???

any links to mud bogs?? As much as I hate running on the mud, I would break down and enter just to check out the new locker hehehehe.

have a good/safe weekend!

rob *stuck in NC with nothing to do*

7. Pure Insanity

Well your all loaded up and gased ready to go....if you leave now you can be here by breakfast. LOL! Im sure we can find plenty of ways to get in trouble and test that new locker.

Oh and you can go to the beach on 2 coasts in the same day too. LOL!

8. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

9. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Hit some flea market's,and drink some beer! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. Pure Insanity

Drink a few for me. Ill have some but not too much. Dont want to be hung over on the trail Sunday and I dont drink on the trail either.

But then theres always Monday..................

11. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

Saturday will be spent behind the wheel of a tractor bushhogging to make some money for suspension stuff. Sunday I was going to take my truck wheeling, but its got some "issues" so Im riding along with PI.

12. Pure Insanity

I75 point south and push the loud pedal. Get off at Hwy 52 and call me. I can be there in 10 minutes. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif I can prob even hook you up w/ a hotel too. Clearwater Fl is 1 hr away, some sweet blue water and reefs are about 1 1/2 hrs away, and Daytona is about 2 hrs away. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

13. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Changing out the camshaft in the Blazer. Whoopeee.

14. 4x4k20

4x4k20 1/2 ton status

try to finish up the 84 k5 with bedliner for the interior and sipping a few miller lites but mostly spending time with my baby grandaughter alex

15. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Replacing a t-case adaptor gasket on Saturday, and dove season opens on Sunday! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif