Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So whats the deal with politics?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jjlaughner, Oct 31, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Derrrrrrrr.............. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

3. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

love the Graemlins. Stirring the pot /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Politics are like humping a dog. May be fun even if wrong, but [​IMG] somebody always gets f_cked.

6. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I got no poblems if someone comes on and say's I think diferently cuz...! but when they come on and say , your wrong cuz... even thats OK! As long as the facts are straight. you can't come in here and quote someone like Micheal moore and expect to be taken seriously, that particular example has been proven to twist facts, so it's extremely unreliable and to think otherwise is only fooling yourself and trying to make trouble /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I got no poblems if someone comes on and say's I think diferently cuz...! but when they come on and say , your wrong cuz... even thats OK! As long as the facts are straight. you can't come in here and quote someone like Micheal moore and expect to be taken seriously, that particular example has been proven to twist facts, so it's extremely unreliable and to think otherwise is only fooling yourself and trying to make trouble /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]???????? Was it something I said ???????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

8. unclematty

NOT meant toward you . you just happen to be the last one to post up /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. unclematty

and yes! I'm still PO'ed at backwards ass for gittin one of my favorite threads locked!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif(personal attack commin on) BACKWARDS ASS [​IMG]

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I know, just trying too attract attention to the funny new Graemlin I found. Been looking for a way to post it.

11. unclematty

[ QUOTE ]
    I know, just trying too attract attention to the funny new Graemlin I found. Been looking for a way to post it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I like it too! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

kids...kids...can't we all get along? All the crap aside (election crap) we're all different, and have different views on how the country should be run. Its all cyclical, and no matter whos elected promises will be broken, taxes will go up and we're still all Americans. Get over it or get the hell out.

13. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifmy g/f totally pissed me off tonight. she says 'you obviously don't care about this country, cuz you like Bush.' I had to refrain HARD from calling her a b!tch-I'm in the military(13 yrs), and your telling me I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS COUNTRY?!!!....deep breath...deep breath. All she spouts, where are the WMDs, why are we in iraq. But when i ask her, don't you think in 2 yrs, 5 yrs, or 10 yrs it'd be nice to have a strong allie in the middle east...she dismisses it. Sadam was a WMD, sure maybe not recently, but he did support terrorism (reward $ in Isreal) I get no friggin respect. I am not a huge fan of GW, but sKerry, well scares me. I don't know where he stands on anything. He promised 'I'll have the troops home in 6 months after i get in office.' BS BS BS lines to get a few votes, it honestly sickens me and i can't wait til this election is over. I'm tired of all the BS retoric being spouted on all sides of the field. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

14. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

The republicans screw us and make us pay for it-the democrats screw us and say its good for us-either way we're screwed!

15. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

Yup, my woman pissed off at me too. She is really pissed off at Bush because of his lack of funding for stem cell research. He father too. He is a converted Republican this time around. I understand their position, with the both of them being diabetic. Now she says if I vote for Bush I don't care about her. It is not that, but the wellbeing of my country means more /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif sorry baby........