Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So when a girl tells ya she has a few extra pounds on her

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 73K5Kid, Dec 21, 2003.

1. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

Is she telling you she is fat. Or does it mean that. I have been out of the dating seen for about 5 yrs. I am going through a divorce but thats another story. So I decided to join one of these dating services. I work nights so I don't get out in the day much. I don't know why I keep on getting these heavy girls. I am no Brad Pitt. But f@*K I am having all these extra pound girls email me. And the ones that don't post a pic of themselves say there body type is a few extra pounds. So I am deciding wether to met these chicks /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I am ready to single. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    But f@*K

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, any single chick that has a "few extra pounds" (woman for 50 extra) is gonna be even larger if u ever shack up with the chick and get married. Next thing ya know ur married to a 300# woman and when she says she wants to be on top you fear for your life. not good!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

It depends. Some chicks think they've got a few extra pounds if they don't look anorexic. Others can be fat as hell and think they're just wonderful.

As bubba ray would say though, ALL are evil bitches. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Fat girls need loving too...and they're usually grateful /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rene

6. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Fat girls need loving too...and they're usually grateful /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]

like mopeds /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

both fun to ride until your friends catch you on one /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]

sure they do, but im not gonna be the one to give it to em LOL.. ya never know, one date aint gonna hurt to see what the girls all about.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I did a LOT of online dating before I got married. In my experience, chicks that tell you they've got a few extra pounds are 190 pound heffers. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif It's the ones that say they're really athletic that just have a few extra pounds. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Try going to church. Not only can you see what you're trying for, but you know she's either a good girl or attempting to make a stab at being one! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. fourwheelerjeff

[ QUOTE ]
    Try going to church. Not only can you see what you're trying for, but you know she's either a good girl or attempting to make a stab at being one! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, that is where i met both my ex-wives /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

maybe i should meet one in a club /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

or i have just given up /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

10. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    And the ones that don't post a pic of themselves say there body type is a few extra pounds.

[/ QUOTE ]

RUN.....Forest......Run!!!

If they don't put up a picture....you can gar-un-tee that when ya unfasten their jeans...it'll be like poppin' a can of biscuits....

On the other hand....it don't matter how good lookin' they are...somebody...somewhere...is sick to death of them... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

grocery store...while she's picking the "perfect" cucumber. You can tell she's needing a guy like you! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. fourwheelerjeff

[ QUOTE ]
    grocery store...while she's picking the "perfect" cucumber. You can tell she's needing a guy like you! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

that is the reason they married me in the first place /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

but i am going to just quit looking for a while and get the other sh!t in my life together; girls, housing, trucks and all

i think i am too overwhelming to most women /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

This poor guy responded to one of those "a few extra pounds" messages and look at what happened to him /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    A few extra pounds

14. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Did not need to see that /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

15. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Bryan, your wife told me you found her picking the "perfect" little smokies for her New Years party! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif That's ok, no need to feel ashamed. All Polish tape measures that measure 12" are actually 2" in American tape measures. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Holy BaJeeeezusss /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

17. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    oh and if they say they " have a few extra pounds" they are fat. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

I did a LOT of online dating before I got married. In my experience, chicks that tell you they've got a few extra pounds are 190 pound heffers. It's the ones that say they're really athletic that just have a few extra pounds. Try going to church. Not only can you see what you're trying for, but you know she's either a good girl or attempting to make a stab at being one!

Sounds like some good advice. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif In this chicks profile she doesn't say that she works out. So I am debating if I am going to meet her. It sounds to good to be true. I think I am just going to ask her how heavy she is. She is 5'5. So I hope she says a 120lbs. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I like thin women. They can always gain as they get older. And won't be a heffer.

19. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

If ya want an old guys advice, meet the mother... That will tell you what your bride will look like in 20 or 30 years... If shes hot? Go for it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

aw it's worth it to meet her. Just have a backup plan or a "beard" to help you out with a cell phone call of an emergency. Have your "beard" call you 30 min to an hour into your date. Your "beard" is your friend that covers for you in all sorts of situations such as this. If he calls and things are going great, tell him that. If he calls and you want an out, then your mother is in the hospital. Works every time! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bryan