Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So when ya leaving ??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    We at Carnival Cruise Lines: didn't forget that a lot of entertainers had promised to leave the country if George W.Bush were to be re-elected President.

With that in mind, we have a Special Offer for those who still want to keep their promise!

Attention: Would Alec Baldwin, Rosie O'Donnell and her wife, Ed Asner, Janeane Garafalo, Whoppi Goldberg, Al Franken, Michael Moore, Cher, Phil Donahue, Rob Reiner(apparently still a "meathead"), Barbara Streisand, Jane Fonda, Pierre Salinger, as well as the entire staffs of the LA and NY Times and anyone else who made that promise, please dispose of all US assets and report to Florida for the sailing of the Funship Cruise, "Elation," which has been commissioned to take you to your new vacation homes in Afghanistan.

You may opt to be dropped off in Somalia or Iraq.

The Florida Supreme Court will sponsor a Farewell Parade in your honor through Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties prior to your cruise.

Please pack for an extended stay... at least four more years.

Note: Since you advocate strict gun control, you may not bring any.

Staffing your voyage is Bill Clinton as captain, Al Gore as cruise director, Grey Davis, Purser Terry Heinz Kerry hopefully will be kept somewhere below decks away from the media.

Monica Lewinsky as the "Cigar and Cigarette Girl",

Entertainment by the Dixie Chicks and Bruce Springsteen, John Kerry will be our Life Guard in consideration of his past experience in pulling people out of the water. (Unless he decides at the last minute not to go) He is advocating the ellimination of the game "shuffleboard" in favor of his new game he calls "waffleboard" Be sure to pack your flip flops as you will need them! while playing.

Ted Kennedy will double as Bartender and Director of Emergency Procedures

Rev. Al Sharpton will provide inspirational services, and Ex-Congressman Gary Condit as intern coordinator.

If you have any questions about making arrangements for your homes,friends and loved ones, please direct your comments to Senator Hillary Clinton. Her village can raise your children while you're gone, and she can watch over all your money and your furnishings until you return.

"Bon Voyage Muthafawkas"

[/ QUOTE ] I had too repost that just because I want too know when they are leaving, LOL.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    We at Carnival Cruise Lines: didn't forget that a lot of entertainers had promised to leave the country if George W.Bush were to be re-elected President.

With that in mind, we have a Special Offer for those who still want to keep their promise!

Attention: Would Alec Baldwin, Rosie O'Donnell and her wife, Ed Asner, Janeane Garafalo, Whoppi Goldberg, Al Franken, Michael Moore, Cher, Phil Donahue, Rob Reiner(apparently still a "meathead"), Barbara Streisand, Jane Fonda, Pierre Salinger, as well as the entire staffs of the LA and NY Times and anyone else who made that promise, please dispose of all US assets and report to Florida for the sailing of the Funship Cruise, "Elation," which has been commissioned to take you to your new vacation homes in Afghanistan.

[/ QUOTE ]

He left a month ago and he definately ain't coming back. But then again, wasn't he one of the ones that actually had a residence somewhere else :cough:France:cough:?

3. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

I can't leave yet! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm only 45 years old, can't retire for another 5 years! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Surely they need firefighters in France? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

[ QUOTE ]
    John Kerry will be our Life Guard in consideration of his past experience in pulling people out of the water.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you wouldn't expect Ted Kennedy to fill that job would you? He seems to have a problem with those skills........... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    John Kerry will be our Life Guard in consideration of his past experience in pulling people out of the water.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you wouldn't expect Ted Kennedy to fill that job would you? He seems to have a problem with those skills........... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. backcountry

[ QUOTE ]
    Surely they need firefighters in France? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm too old and don't speak French! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

8. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Do you speak Arabic? You'd fit right in if so. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. backcountry

[ QUOTE ]
    Do you speak Arabic? You'd fit right in if so. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet, I'm still learning! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

10. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    backcountry
    Kerry/Edwards 2004!

CK5 Member
    CK5 Member

Reged: 05/27/04
    Loc: How Can UB Pro Life & Pro War?...

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget to change your title. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

11. ak bandit

ak bandit 1/2 ton status

Who is Pro-War?

12. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Surely they need firefighters in France?

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

You could move to Edward's home town:

[​IMG]

14. bigyellowjimmy

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm too old and don't speak French!

[/ QUOTE ]

Arent you only 45? Surely you've got the intelligence to learn French and the money to make the move??? Just think about it.....you'd be in the majority politically for a change, you might like it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. backcountry

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm too old and don't speak French!

[/ QUOTE ]

Arent you only 45? Surely you've got the intelligence to learn French and the money to make the move??? Just think about it.....you'd be in the majority politically for a change, you might like it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Na, I'm not that smart; I'm only a firefighter and general contractor remember! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

16. bigyellowjimmy

[ QUOTE ]
    Na, I'm not that smart; I'm only a firefighter and general contractor remember!

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, if you say so /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif