Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So, where are all the midwesterners?

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by Storm24m, Jul 5, 2002.

1. Storm24m

Storm24m 1/2 ton status

I live in good old Knob Noster, MO. It's about 70mi ESE of Kansas City. I've only owned my K5 for a few months, so I'm still a newbie, but I've caught the bug.

2. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Congrats on the bug! Better lock up the wallet now!
    /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif
    -Dan

3. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I'm in Oklahoma, which is apparently a wheeler's paradise. Would like to make it to neighboring states, but time and money preclude me from alot of that. Anyway, this is where I'm at. I plan on a drive to Texas and Illinois in the very near future. See Ya!!!!

John

4. blazer72

blazer72 1/2 ton status

Hold out we will get a go run planed for this fall. No more hot runs Disney in 100 just does not make it in my book. When I had dinner with Mudzer to night we talked about a run the 1st of September, The KC4WDA has a run to Manhattan Ks on the 21st its agood place to play. There is also a run the week of Sept 28th to Oct.6 to Moab.

5. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

September 1st would be be great. I have vacation planned around that time frame. I had originally planned on making the CK5 trip to Moab at the end of August, but mechanically/financially I'm afraid I just can't do it. Disney would be a pretty good trip for me at that time of year, but as cool (93 degrees average) as Oklahoma has been in July so far, it just might be hotter than heck the first part of September as well.

John