Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So where do I find.....

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Bondo, Oct 25, 2000.

1. Bondo

Bondo 1/2 ton status

I've been looking all over the place to find a replacement cover and foam padding for the bottom part of my driver's seat in my 1990 K5. Chevy doesn't have them and neither does LMC. Any ideas where I can get them? I really want to keep the original seats because the rest of the upholstery is in excellent condition. I have the infamous rip in the driver's side seat bottom.

BONDO WILL FIX ANYTHING!!!

2. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

Won't bondo fix that?

j/k![​IMG]

shaggyk5

aint nuthin in the world like a heavy chevy!!

3. backlash

backlash 1/2 ton status

Check out your local interior guys. Don't think you'll ever find an original, but they can make you one that you'll never be able to tell the difference. Ask the dealer who they use.

4. Bondo

Bondo 1/2 ton status

Yeah, Bondo could fix that but I'm not sure I would enjoy sitting on it very long!! Thanks for the replies, guys. I'll check out a local shop and see what they can do. Any other ideas?

BONDO WILL FIX ANYTHING!!!

5. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Try http://www.cheyennepickup.com, get a catalog and check it out. Or call them at 405-872-3399 and ask for Heather, great stuff and folks to work with. Did my whole interior (except the Flofit seats) with them.

<font color=black>'79 - 406 TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>See it at---&gt;http://www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com