Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So where's the CK5, "we meet at the top of the hill" gang?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TrcksR4ME, Nov 2, 2004.

1. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

So where\'s the CK5, \"we meet at the top of the hill\" gang?

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Was reading through the "Sheetmetal Gang" post...so wheres the who gives a F*** about sheetmetal, at least I made it to the end of the trail "gang" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

My truck isn't too bad, it still looks like a Blazer n all...just don't value sheet metal, and adding a dent usually is followed by "KICK A$$" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[​IMG]

2. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Re: So where\'s the CK5, \"we meet at the top of the hill\" gang?

Look, I even have sticker for any potential members /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

well i guess its all there, the sheat metal anyway.

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

I was part of that gang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif