Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

so who cant watch the NEWS? ****Japan SUX****

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Nov 22, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

I hate it, everytime i watch the news i get all discombooberated! i was just chattin with Donimator and overheard some interview with Japan senator Hasuyami (sp?) says
    " the terrorist bombers from 9/11 were all hero's and should commerated for dying for thier country, they are all very brave and japan looks up to them"

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Ok, thats it!!!! first of all who the hell says these guys are hero's? NOT I ! and i aiways thought a terrorist was an act of violence and anarchy NOT backed by thier country or any laws????????? ARRRRRRRGGG, japan needs another Heroshima for that /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gifi hate the news /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

2. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

well you know they like cowards that use a plane to kill people with no warning PEARL HARBOR /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

maybe we should just email the Japanese senator Hasuyami , nothing needs to be said, just a friendly pictoral reminder of that one day, a picture may be worth a thousand words but a picture of the destruction at heroshema may leave him speechless in memories

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Hiroshima! Hiroshima! Hiroshima! Hiroshima! Hiroshima! Hiroshima! Hiroshima! Hiroshima! Hiroshima!

Nuke 'em! Nuke 'em! Nuke 'em! Nuke 'em! Nuke 'em! Nuke 'em! Nuke 'em! Nuke 'em! Nuke 'em! Nuke 'em!

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

It doesn't shock me- keep in mind that the Japs used suicide attacks(Kamikaze) LONG before it was stylish to kill yourself for a cause. The senator is probably some old guy who spends his days wandering around thinking about the old "glory days". I highly doubt that his comments reflect the thoughts of most Japanese citizens.

HOWEVER, I feel that there should be an official apology from Japan's Gov't.

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    HOWEVER, I feel that there should be an official apology from Japan's Gov't.

[/ QUOTE ] Yep, ill die before a mercenary b4 i bow before a coward. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I think that sum-b!tch should appoligize on the deck of the USS Missouri in Tokyo Bay while The Anola Gay is doing a flyover. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif