Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So who has a teenage daughter?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by COCHEV, Nov 2, 2002.

1. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

Man, the fun has just begun. my daughter is a freshman in highschool this year and i'm starting to wig out. the boys are calling the house. she is grounded all the time for not using her brain.

tonight some punks stoped by looking or her. she was at the movies. so they stayed in front of my driveway with there stereo up and head lights in the window. my baby boy was asleep. i went out to see what was up-annoyed and was met with some attitude. told them to take it somehere else and they said they would but they were taking their sweet ass time. i asked them if they'd like to descuss what i ment in detail (read- " want to talk about it some more mutherF*cker!") Punk ass still took his sweet ass time gettin back in his ricer and leaving. Color Dad pissed off! disrespectfull little punks! Man, i would have never talked back like that when i was a teen. not too some girls father. damn it! if you can'trespect my home and my family you have no place around my daughter! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! and she's just a freshman. still have another daughter to go through this crap with. my son is almost 2 and he will NOT be like this! that is if he wants to live so see graduation day. thanks for letting me rant. Man, times have changed a bit.

2. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

MAN...I hear ya. I'm 6'4" and the wife has big hooters...the daughter is 8 and I'm just WAITING for the grief! Tall and blue-eyed blonde with big hooters, I'm starting my gun collection NOW!!! Anyone know where to get a General Electric GAU-8 Electric Cannon from a WartHog cheap??? I figure when those little sissy punks see their little cars vaporise...they might catch a hint.

3. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifsorry guy but join the wonderful world of being owned by a teenager! i have a 15 yr.old girl she is a sophomore and so far since entering high school she has been grounded for most of it! take for instance just a couple of weeks ago she brings her boyfriend of just one day home to meet us, well i didn't like him as soon as he came in, this kid didn't say hi nice to meet you nothing he just ignored me and my husband, well that was the first strike against him, then she goes to take him in her room!not gonna happen in my house! so i chase them back into the living room to do homework, not gone more than 5 min. come back and he is practically sitting on top of her, so i tell her to move over and not to be that close, i don't hold anything back in front of her friends, so hubby and i have to leave decide to trust her for an hour wrong move! we come home and she has bolted into her bedroom i go in and she is all flustered i already know what happend, said boyfriend leaves right after we get home and doesn't even say goodbye to us, then i corner her and finally after some brow beating i get it out of her, she did try and lie but i always know when she is lying, she ended up sitting on his lap in her dads recliner and making out with him and letting him cop a feel!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif well lets just say she is now grounded for the rest of the year! and he isn't alowed to come over or call ever again unless he has the balls to apologize to me and my husband i don't see that happening any time soon! so yes teenagers especially girls are a handful and can be a real pain in the ass! as for the boys they are so disrespectful towards adults now its unbelivable, my son is now 19 and he was even shocked at how rude this boy was, but i also raised him to know better and to respect his elders as with my girls but man my girls have a hard time listening! my son is also scared to death of what i would do to him if i ever heard him doing something like that and now i just got done putting the fear of god into my daughters, next year my youngest girl will be a teenager! oh god help me now! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif so have fun i have more gray hair than i should now thanks to my kids but hey i wouldn't trade them for anything in the world! well maybe a new driveline! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kelly

4. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Been out of high school a few years here but my younger sister just started college. I'm her brother and i'm still ready to whoop some a$$ on some of these pricks that she knows from high school that still drop by...its the "I'm the shiznit" attitude I HATE...problem is old fashion a$$ whoopins get you law suits these days... stick it to their lame a$$ attitudes, whether you realize it or not they are going back to their friends saying, stay away from your house because you are a big, bad, mofo...you'll get some respectable guys eventually... P.S. - Dont be scared to get involved in your daugthers life...better to be a little hard on her and show her you care than let her get caught up with these pricks....trust me, she'll thank you later.

5. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

yeah, she'll thank me latter. like when she is in here 30s! LOL! i know it took me a while-i.e. having a family of my own to fully appreciate what my parents did for me and went throught to raise me.

still seems to be an over whelming lack of respect in today's youth. now i do believe that respect is earned. but i always give people respect at first and see what they do with it. if it is not given back then screw you. but now a days kids don't seem to have any at all. they are not taught how to be curtiouse and polite. WTF!

i know i can't change the world- so if you can't be a decent upstanding person- stay the **** away from me and my family.

stupid people shouldn't bread.

6. NEOMASTINO2U

you said it! kids suck these days, there attitudes towards older people are just unbeliveable, they are rude, selfish, self centered and think they are untouchable, boy won't they be surprised when they hit our age and have kids of there own! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i do the same thing as you i show respect first if none is given in return then get off my property and get out of my face and i go into super bitch mode! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif which scares the crap out of all the kids! i can be pretty evil if need be! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

kelly

7. iceman

iceman 1/2 ton status

Life's funny, /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifwhen my daughter was 15 and 16 the attitude started, her friends called all the time, boys coming over at all hours, it wouldn't end. I "wished" it would just stop, but it just wouldn't. Then when she was 17 she was diagnosed with cancer that had spread to her lymph node system. She was very sick and went through the chemo thing, she lost her hair and was very week. Most of the friends stopped calling the boys stopped comming by and things quieted down. I kind of wonder if one of my wishes was floating around out there and she ran into it? I let her move out when she turned 18 just recently to experience the life that might be shortened at any time. Everything is going well with remission and all the healing so maybe I'm lucky. I've heard it said (let children grow at there own rate but temper it with supervision). But what do I know, I'm still working on (becareful what you wish for you might just get it). Iceman

8. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Maybe this will help.

APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER

NOTE: This application will be incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement, job history, linage and current medical report from your doctor. Please be prepared to submit additional information (like psychological profile and polygraph test) as required.

=======================================================

Name:___________________________Date of Birth:______________________
    Height:____________ Weight:____________ I.Q.___________ GPA:_________
    Social Security Number:___________________ Driver's License #:____________
    Boy Scout Rank:___________________________________________________
    Home Address:____________________________ City:____________________
    State:____________________________ Zip Code:_______________________

=======================================================

How far can you run: 40 yards?_______________ 2 miles?___________________
    Do you own a? A)Van____ B)Truck with oversized tires?_____ C)Waterbed?_____
    Do you have an earring, nose ring or belly button ring?__________ Tatoo?_________
    NOTE: If you answered YES to any part of questions #8,
    discontinue the application process and leave the premises!

In 50 words or less, what does "LATE" mean to you?__________________________
    (That means I won't tell anyone, ever)
    If I were shot, the last place on my body I would want to be wounded is the__________.
    If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken is___________________________.
    A Women's place is in the _________________________.
    The one thing I hope this application does not ask me about is__________________.
    In the unfortunate event of my untimely death, I would like______________to be contacted.
    My greatest fear is__________________________________________.
    When I first meet a girl, the first thing I notice about her is her___________________.
    NOTE: If the answer to the last question begins with a "B",
    discontinue the application process and leave the premises.
    Keep your head low and running in a serpentine fashion is advised.
    What do you want to be "IF" you grow up?____________________________
    Have you ever been fingerprinted?______ Had a DNA sample taken and recorded?_________
    Your dentist is__________________ Emergency phone #_________________________

I SWEAR THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS TRUE AND CORRECT,
    UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, NATIVE AMERICAN ANT TORTURE,
    ELECTROCUTION, CHINESE WATER TORTURE AND/OR HOT POKERS.
    Signature________________________

9. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

LOL! i'm going to post this on our front door! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

One of my best friends just seen his daughter for the first time in 6 years yesterday. The girl is 13. Very cute little girl, so I'm printing out copies of that app for him. I think he's going to need them soon.

11. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

Surviving your daughters teenage years is very traumatic for most fathers. I handed a boy that came to take my daughter out one night the "Application to date my Daughter," and asked him to come in and fill it out. I did it as a joke, but the looks on the kids face as he filled it out were great, it was one of those "priceless" moments.

Set your rules and stick to them. Just keep in mind as a teenage boy what you had on your mind all the time!

12. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Shite, Iceman, that's harsh........ Keep your chin up brother.

I have two young daughters, and I am dreading the the day the boys start coming around. I HATE the fact that some young punk is going to be trying to get into my girls' pants in a few years. HOWEVER, some of the things I'm reading above make me shake my head. If you get pissed off when people question the way you raise your child, you'd better stop here. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

*MIDGET BRINGS IN SOAPBOX FOR ME TO STAND ON*

1. Long term grounding- If you want your kid to resent you, you're doing the right thing. If you want your kid to start sneaking around behind your back, keep riding her ass. The day will come when all of a sudden she doesn't come home one night just to prove a point.

2. Misinterpreting other kids' behavior - Teenage boys are bombarded with "tough guys are cool" images every day. They honestly believe that they're kidding people when they act hard and shite, because inside they're scared and insecure. Kelly, do you blame a kid for being nervous when he comes to your house seeing that you guys are BOUNTY HUNTERS???? DOn't mistake being untalkative for scared!!!Shite, I'm surprised boys come around your house at all.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I want every parent to sit back and go back to that magical time we call puberty. Answer these questions honestly, please.

Dads - Can you honestly say you never tried to get into a girl's pants in her own house? Can you look in the mirror and say "I never gave her folks any attitude EVER"??? Do you ever remember doing something stupid/immature thinking it made you look better? Can you recall being choked that your girl's parents acted like you weren't worthy of their daughter?

Moms- Did you ever resent the fact that your folks were meddling in "your" life? Did it embarass you when your Dad had to act like an idiot all the time in front of boys? Did you ever have to lie to your folks so you could sneak out and get some play? Did you feel like your parents NEVER trusted you?

Guys, this is a battle you'll never win. The harder you push, the harder kids push back. You have about 13 years to instill good morals in your child and to ensure that they have the ability to make good choices in life. After that it's up to them. While they're still under your roof you have the right AND the responsibilty to protect them from what you consider a threat, but after that it's their game. Give your kids all the tools they need and let them know that you trust them- you might be surprised how well they can take care of themselves!!!

*SOAPBOX GETS CARRIED AWAY BY MIDGET*

That said, young lippy punks who think they're tough make me INSANE. If one was on MY property lipping me off and waking up the baby I'd smack him around. It would be my word against his if the cops ever came around.......

13. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    You have about 13 years to instill good morals in your child and to ensure that they have the ability to make good choices in life. After that it's up to them. While they're still under your roof you have the right AND the responsibilty to protect them from what you consider a threat, but after that it's their game. Give your kids all the tools they need and let them know that you trust them- you might be surprised how well they can take care of themselves!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is the single most important thing that has been said here. If you wait until they are teenagers to start setting and enforcing rules, and teaching morals, you are way to late.

14. BigMac

BigMac 1/2 ton status

I can already hear myself... my daughter is 5...

I am 6'2" @ 225.. Im also an avid gun nut..... "Get that loud piece of sh!t outa here..... whipping it out and peeing all oveer it to convince him I mean it.... The warn 9000 can even be deployed as a towing device when they dont move fast enough... did you know that a 5500 pound truck in 4 wheel low will drag a honda anything like its hardly there...

the trick for me will be to get through her teen years without loosing my gun collection , my right to vote...etc....

I feel for ya.

15. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

I'm just going to be sure these boys are aware of the fact that I own a shovel and have 4 wheel drive. I'm not worried about digging shallow graves in the deep woods in the dark of night. Its good exercise.

16. NEOMASTINO2U

canmorek5, i am surprised boys come around our house at all! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif especially when one does her dad starts talking about cleaning out his hand gun! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif but seriously now, i agree with everything you said and we try every day to install responsibility in her and our other children, most of the boys she has brought home have actually been really nice and out going this was the first she brought home that was just not right if you know what i mean, as a parent you can just feel that something is wrong, its hard to explain, but there was something about this boy that i didn't trust and i just couldn't put my finger on it, at first we just figured he was shy and that was okay, we tried to talk to him but he would just ignore us, well after her little makeout session with him we knew why we didn't trust him, and now she surprisingly understands why she is grounded pretty much for the rest of her life! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif the sad thing is she is just my stepdaughter and she lives with us now full time, but i consider her my own daughter that is how much i love her, i love her as much as i love my own 12 yr.daughter and she knows that but her real mother used to call her horrible names and use her as a babysitter all the time and she just flat out ignored her, so when we found out that she was now going out and partying and smoking pot and drinking at the nice age of 14! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifand the worse of the problem was when i found out by a friend that she had lost her virginity to a 18yr.piece of crap, her mother was never home anymore to keep an eye on her so she went wild and started to earn a bad reputation, thats when we stepped in and got one heck of a lawyer and took custody of her, her mother used her only as a child support income which was sad, her mother agreed to give us custody if she wouldn't have to pay child support so we said fine it wasn't a money issue it was her life we were worried about, so now she is with us and has been for a year now and she changed schools so she got kind of a clean slate as the reputation thing goes, she was doing fine until now, we were just shocked that she met this kid only a few weeks before hand and within 24 hours of dating him is making out with him in our house, she already knew she needed to keep our trust up and i even asked her if she was going to behave while we were gone and asked her if i could trust her and she of course said yes, well that definatly won't happen ever again, i even had to put her on birth control because we were afraid she would get herself pregnant. and now she is absolutly terrified that i am sick so we are thinking maybe she is afraid of loosing me and is looking for attention. i don't know definatly not a psychologist, but her and i are real close she calls me mom which makes me feel good that she feels like i am, and her and i talk alot about everything, i try every day to let her know that i love her with all of my heart and that no matter what one way or another i will always be there for her, but its hard to be a stepmom, especially when she comes home after her every other weekend with her real mom, who also is a drunk, and i have to pick up the pieces just makes me want to slap her mom but i am better than that, i can only hope that i can install enough self respect in her and enough love and trust that she will grow up to be a responsible woman.
    okay now that you all know what i am dealing with i will get off my soap box now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif and thank you for listening to me babble about my loving daughters.

kelly

17. NEOMASTINO2U

iceman,
    i am so sorry for what has happend to your child as a parent i am terrified every day that my children will get sick with my disease, two of my kids are step children so they are pretty safe but my 12yr. daughter is mine and i worry everyday that she could be carrying luekimia and she got it from me. i pray to god everyday to keep all three of my kids safe and healthy i also pray that god will help find a cure so kids don't have to go through all of that, that would be nice. maybe someday right! i hope your daughter is doing well now and i pray to god she stays healthy for the rest of her life and that she has a good and happy and fulfilling life, and someday she will meet a man that will appreciate what she has been through and what could possibly happen and he will love her know matter what through sickness and in health. if you ever need to talk to anyone you can pm me anytime okay. you have my prayers for you and your family and especially for your daughter.

kelly

18. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    god

[/ QUOTE ]

God

19. NEOMASTINO2U

sorry didn't know i had to be politically correct here! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i don't think GOD is going to strike me down for not giving him capitol letters! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif especially since he already gave me the joys of having luekimia. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif so since i am dying soon anyway i at this point in my life can spell it any way i want, him and i aren't on good terms right now! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i got a few choice things to say to him when i get there! so thank you for correcting me teach! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    hope you know i am just kidding, don't take me to seriously okay i have a warped sense of humour.
    also i must assume from your other post's that you are an officer of the law? if so i can see why you don't like me to much since my hubby is a bounty hunter and i used to be one, but i also was a fellow officer, couldnt stand the politics same with hubby, but thats okay we get it alot from cops now they can't stand us except the few that worked with us they still come over and hang out and help us if we need it. so i don't take offense if you don't i understand completly its the job you do, and a dangerous one at that wish you all could get paid more for putting your lives on the line. i will keep praying for ya though so God will keep you safe. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kelly

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Ah yes, I've already planned out the operation if I do in fact get cursed with a daughter.

Old Bubba Ray, in recliner and 12 gauge loaded with rock salt in a rack on the wall next to recliner. Ole Bubba Ray hears knock on door, answers, some young snot nose punk "I'm hear for (insert name here)" Ole Bubba Ray eyes the 45 earrings and the bass bumping ricer junk. "No you're not" door slams. Bubba Ray reclines, hears knock again. Answers door with large barrel firearm. "Yes my son, how may I help you?" Young snot nose punk pees pants and leaves.

Graduation night from HS, we were at home, I was going to the river and sis was going to a sleepover.

Bubba Ray Sr, "Bubba Ray, where you off too?"
    "Off to the river Pa."
    "How many beers are you gonna have?"
    "2-3 Pa."
    "Be safe son."
    Sis comes in and let me tell ya, Joseph McCarthy would of been proud by the inquisition that old Bubba Ray Sr. gave sis. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif