Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SO.....who hear shaves their??????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigcountryk5, Apr 21, 2005.

1. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

Head you filthy bastards i know what you where thinking :shame: :whistle:

i have been shaving my head with a mach3 razor for about three years and the whole shaving it every day or every other day is starting to suck bad and razor burn suck even worse so....

having hair now bothers me it feels funny and is annoying so i've been trying to come up with other more effective ways to go about removing the hair from atop my melon.

i was thinking wax it not permanent but will last far longer than shaving so i might give it a try.

any opinions, experience, words of wisdom, and comments welcome :ears:

also any of the ladies on the board wanna post up and tell me what it's like or what i should use etc. i'm listening.

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I've thought about shaving my head, but it seems to be "rare" around here with my peers, so I would get laughed at or whatever.
    dammit :o

3. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

who gives a s**t i was the only guy in my high school who shaved his head nobody laughed at me but i could've cared less if they would've.

plus CHICKS DIG IT!!!!

The G/F loves it ecspecialy freshly shaved! :cool1: :D

4. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

i'm gonna get some stuff shaved tomorrow for my hernia surgery

5. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

I had a buzz cut all my life, until I started to lose hairline at an alrming rate, about four years ago. I did have hair ONCE, grew a mowhawk in 10th grade. I've been using a Braun Microscreen for about a year now. Much easier than I razor. Wax hurts! Got the short and curlies waxed once. The wife agreed to keep it ;) if I'd do it once just know how much it sucks. God, I love that woman.

Hair sucks. Like my dad always says: "God made a lot of beautiful heads, the rest he covered with hair.

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

chicks dig shaved nuts. dont shave my head, or even my beard/neck very often... Im lazy, and they dont care at work. :)

j

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I've only shaved it once... I did used to cut it like almost all the way gone though... Just take the clippers with no attachments... But since being in a place where that's your forced hair style or else, I haven't been too big on that idea... I grew it out and was keeping it at 7mm for a while, till I grew it out for a month and a half, and it was way too long for me... So I'm down to 10mm... probably 12mm by now, I need to do some touching up tomorrow before work...

8. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i have a very miss shapen head
    i look dum with a shaved head

9. kick

kick 1/2 ton status

I started shaving my head in 1979. The only others were Kojak, The Cola Nut Guy (a 70's commercial) and Marvin Hagler maybe a few others. People thought I was undergoing chemotherapy or an ex con.

10. JIMs70K25

JIMs70K25 1/2 ton status

At least every other day for about 2 years. I use my wife's daisy razors. Haven't had any razor burn though.

11. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

omfg, i dunno why i even clicked on this thread,,

i wish i hadnt of.,.,

omg......
    :O

is the last shave related thread ill ever click on, unless is female oriented for sure.,.,
    /...........

12. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Use Nair... they just came out with Nair for Men recently, made just for beards and heads.... good **** i think, though I haven't tried it yet... I'm trying to grow my hair out, but every time it gets about as long as it is right now, I go get it cut... heh... maybe I'll just take it off again.

13. mr_clean

mr_clean 1/2 ton status

I've been shaving my head for about 3-4 years now with a mach 3 too. I've found that shaving in the shower helps a lot with the razor burn. Get an anti-fog mirror in there and your good to go!

Also shave every other day, that helps a lot...

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Vote Pedro...

15. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I've been thinking about shaving my head. I've been getting it cut pretty short every haircut lately.

Thinking about it growing back in is the only thing really stopping me right now. It's gonna look stoopid on me for a while, my head is funky shaped too...

16. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I ought to shave it, I keep it cut real close and get it done every other week

17. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

if you want to keep it down longer, learn to use a strat razor, (i have)

it is by far the closest best save out there better thank ANY other shaveing meathod.

for best results get a bager hair brush and some shaveing soap.

NO RAZOR BURN!!! at all and can take more off then a mach3.

i did my head once with a mach3 it sucked!!!! i have very thick hair and it was so hard, even useing 3 new blades (i have a big head too)

but a strate razor is soooo smooth, go to an OLD barbor and have him do it once and you will see!!!

18. Jonny-K5

Jonny-K5 1/2 ton status

get it lazered off :D

19. SUPER'BURB

SUPER'BURB 1/2 ton status

Been shavin my noggin off and on for 20 years. My dad started it for me when I was 8 for football. I used to Bic it but I hate razor burn so I just started usin a #1.

waxing sounds scary to me lots of hair to be pulled, I'm thinking you might bleed :yikes: .

If not let me know mabe I'll try it.

20. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

I use the Mach 3 also and have never had razor burn. I do it in the shower and it comes out as smooth as my babies ass. I go in every direction so that it will get as smooth as possible. When i get out I can run a cotton ball over my head without it snagging at all. I can't see a straight blade getting any closer. i do it every couple of days. Or when I need it to look good(i.e. Church, Parties....) It could also be the shaving cream that you are useing. And make sure your blade is sharp. I have to change mine at least once a week. :crazy: