Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So Who Went To Gray Rock This Weekend?

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by nvrenuf, Oct 16, 2005.

1. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

TARussell and I were supposed to go but things didn't work out. Just curious, who went? I know there were a couple of CK5ers there. Good times? Pics?

2. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I heard some stories about Gray Rock this weekend from the people we went with. Just so happens both of them are from Alabama and Auburn fans to boot. They were up there a month or so ago and well told me some stories about it. When I get another one built, whether it be the Cherokee or another K5 I am definately going to Gray Rock.

3. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

u know i went, we had a blast. u missed out. dibble talked bad about u too. we flopped my buddies k5. tore a tire & bent a h1 wheel. i'll post some pics later. i met some guys that knew u. bob & i forget the other guys name, i think he said he had an offroad shop.

4. boz42

grey rock pics, i towed ck5 member mudstud's 76k5 to grey rock since he didn't have a way & mine still looks like a parts pile. we flopped within 5 minutes on the 1st trail we hit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

night ride through grey rock canyon
    [​IMG]

ASM-1 & ASM-2 drag racing
    [​IMG]

dumb fireman named boz around 2:00am sunday morning on a couch dibble picked up on the side of the road
    [​IMG]

yeah we had a blast, wish u & tarussel would have came

Last edited: Oct 21, 2005
  5. nvrenuf

Yeah, that would have been Bob and Chris. Bob liveS here in Mobile, he's one of the trouble making Heep crowd. :D :doah: I think Chris said he took his "new" K5 he bought from someone on Texas4x4.org. Chris owns a Performance Off Road in Gulfport, Ms.. Chris said he met some guys in a green/white K5, I was wondering if that was y'all.

I hate I missed the ride, hopefully next season I'll be finished and can get up your way for some rides. I'm not too worried about Dibble talking bad about me, he does it all the time. :D

6. boz42

yah chris was his name, he was in a wht k5 he said he just bought. you will have to come next time, prolly be a while before i get to go again, my k5 is getting close but we have a baby due the beginnig of march, so that will put the clamps on us going any where

7. dan dibble

dan dibble Registered Member

You and Tom %#$@$$%%#

Heres the pics :p: :p: :D

http://www.fototime.com/inv/9A6559929BF05F2

Just everyone knows, they put a girl before the wheeling :laugh:

Dan

8. nvrenuf

No no, Tom put the girl before the wheeling... I'm just too lazy to work on mine. :D