Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So why do our posts dissapear??????

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by FLASHLIGHT76, Sep 15, 2002.

1. FLASHLIGHT76

FLASHLIGHT76 1/2 ton status

Just out of curiosity I've noticed that we seem to only have like 30 posts on this forum and the rest just get pushed off. The other forums have like 100's and they don't seem to lose them. I know someone once acused us of not using our forum enough and well is't no wonder if our forum only shows a little amount of sites then It makes us look boring. Plus there was some good info on those posts that had I known they were going to be gone I'd have printed them out. Just alittle rant to start my day. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I have noticed that also /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i'll look at it guys.

4. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

this forum was created on 1-14-02 at 10:22pm and the first post was the next day and that post is still here, every post that has been made in here is still here. for a while there was no suburban forum, then steve made this one and this is all it's gotten so far. i have it set so that the threads never expire right now.

5. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

They don't disappear, you just have your setup configured to not show them to you. When you're on the page that lists the posts in this forum, look down at the lower left corner of the page. See where it says: Show active? Select a longer time period in the drop down box and you'll see more posts. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif I think that the default is "active in the last 2 weeks". Change it to "active in the last 3 months" and you'll see a LOT of posts. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif