Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So why is it when *she* goes on a diet, *I* am suddenly on one too?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Aug 28, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/icons/mad.gif HUH? /forums/images/icons/mad.gif WHY? /forums/images/icons/mad.gif I didnt say
    "Gee honey, IM FAT,CAN I PLEASE HAVE A DIET? " no, i didnt /forums/images/icons/mad.gif this sux, 2 days of herbal hell and im fawking starving /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif i mean, it isnt like i wont support HER diet, i mean cmon, il go to Mc Donalds without her, id never be rude or nuttin /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

ever try to GET FULL on celery? YOU CANT! you just get an achy jaw from chewing and your gums hurt from the repeated stabbing and chewing. and NOOoooOOO, its not like i can have peanut butter on them either. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif
    AND then she switched my /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif COFFEE /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif with LIGHT CAFFEINE. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif she thinks itll make me less wired hence less hungry.

it is a conspiracy i tell ya. there isnt squat in the house either but crap-o-la health food. IM HUNGRY DAMNIT! i tried to sneak a candy bar from my roll away but SHE ALLREADY GOT TO IT /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

so im still starving, i feel faint call an ambulance! i can type much longer, i put some salt for the keyboard, but she hid it. even my paper copier looks apetizing, is it? , its not like i didnt eat paper when i was a kid, why not /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif even if i had some elmers glue id be set /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif OK, thats it, im the eatin the glue /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

someone send me 3 ROCKY ROAD BARS abd mark the package " explosive parts ".

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I feel your pain... My wife does that to me too. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif </font color>

3. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

When I do this I do not make my boyfriend go on a diet with me. Im very crabby when Im on a diet and he needs all the energy he can to put up with my a**
    And to make those runs in the middle of the night to safeway for ice cream that I wont confess to myself that I ate the next morning.

4. uglychevyZZ4

its just wrong i tell ya, ok, now its been like 4 days and im even hungrier, but i DID sneak away to Taco Bell /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif we were in home depot, and she ditched me to go look at girlie wall paper so i RANNNNNN accross the parking lot to taco bell /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif he he he, but i prolly ran it off comin back in a hurry, in the awfull 96 degree heat . tasted good though /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

still open to packages of chocolate though from anyone!

5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

your not telling me that they don't have those hot dog vendors out side your home depots are you? i had them in so. cal and they were the best lunch i could find!

6. uglychevyZZ4

she was out to lunch, and my girl was eyeing THAT hot spot /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i have my gf go light on the diet action and then just have her excersize with me a lot. That always works. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif We climbed Mt Humbug (southern OR coast) a few days ago. poor lil thing barely made it to the 2000' summit... but she did. yay! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif at any rate, eating better is only part of the equation... and its the less fun part so I try to concentrate on the other half of the deal. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

J

8. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

just thought you'd like to know...im enjoying a double whopper combo meal, yes double whopper, from burger king. damn its good...

jk, good luck on the "diet"

9. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Wanna know how I've lost 29# since the beginning of May??? Eating all I want? Things like steak &amp; eggs, grilled meat, some salads but only with cheese and real ranch dressing on them... veggies... peanuts... string cheese... even a certain kind of chocolate bar. I'm down to 126# and feel goooood!

10. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

(Mandy would make a reply but she is too busy with her beef n chedder, curly fries, and sprite)

11. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Because She probably Cook's for You! Doe'snt She? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

12. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Is that the Atkins diet?

13. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Sorta, kinda. I call it "watching my carbs" or that I cut out sugar and starch. I can still have the likes of cheesecake just so long as I use artificial sweetener in it and make a nut crust. Not so hard. I also have chocolate, frequently, but buy the Atkins bars or the Pure De-Lite at Walmart.

14. uglychevyZZ4

Mandy-</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    (Mandy would make a reply but she is too busy with her beef n chedder, curly fries, and sprite)

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif your not very nice, and i just got to go to Red Lobster, but only cuz Taco Hell is a secret, and dont you tell /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

15. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

I need to be on a Diet but my wife can't eat enough to keep the weight on. SHe a big fat cow. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    My wife is the reason I'm overweight She has a freaking bird matablisim and despised by other women for it. She eats nonstop. She could eat a huge plate at dinner and 2 hours later she's rading the fridge. She NEVER gains weight. She was doing them power shake deals trying to put on weight.
    She's 5ft tal l and 90lb. She eats every bit as much as I do and always complaining that she's hungry. Her mom was the same way. I'm 6ft 210 lb. I need to loose about 30-35lb.

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Don't feel bad, I'm 6 foot 280 lbs.

17. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

sounds like everyone at ck5 is gonna have to go on a diet before long...j/k. I'm the exact opposite, 6ft about 180lbs but I can't gain any weight. oh well, its a curse I can live with..skinny mans disease /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

18. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

The fries were all dry and icky nasty anyways. I gave half of the sandwich to the dog. 6 bucks for crap /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

19. uglychevyZZ4

GOOD /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

20. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

You know taco bell has pizza hut pan pizzas now.