Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So yesterday at work...........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yesterday at work there was a whole bunch of smoke around the hotel... I went outside and got a nice whif of a grass fire... So I went back in and me and a coworker were going to go see if we could find the fire, but my boss was like What if the pasture around the hotel is on fire... go find it, Carl...

So I went out by myself to find the fire... I walked all around the hotel, along the golf course, and no fire, just a lot of smoke... I got to the West end of the golf course and hopped the fence onto the pasture (the guy that owns the hotel also ownes a few square miles of pasture around the hotel) and walked up to the top of a hill... On the way up I felt a little out of place wearing a tie... I think it would've been more appropriate if I had a hat, jeans, boots, and a horse... But whatever...

I got to the top of the hill and heard a bunch of sirens and then I saw where the smoke was coming from, about 5 miles southwest of the hotel... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Lotta smoke for being so far away...

But yeah... I just thought I'd mention that I want a horse and a cowboy hat now... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    But yeah... I just thought I'd mention that I want a horse and a cowboy hat now...

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

Red leather chaps? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Nah, I think the Capman wants some assless chaps... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Dirty Steve... that male enhancement pill dude is awesome... he reminds me of the owner of the hotel's son... just looks almost exactly like him, especially the cheesy smile /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif