Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So you still think Wacko Jacko didn't do it ??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Read me.

2. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

i think he did it, and i hope he goes to prison. But, unfortunately celebrities get better treatment than us. MARTHA STEWART

3. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

They should send the children's parents to jail for child endangerment. What kind of an idiot would let a child go to the home of a previously accused child molester? :mad:

4. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

One that wanted money and shouldn't have had kids to begin with.

I have zero sympathy for Mr. Jackson. He's simply a molester with fortune & fame. Wants to be a teenage girl IMO. Wish they'd just Moonwalk his butt to jail and throw away the key.

Good riddance to bad rubbish....... Booooo all you want.

5. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

They should take Jacko, Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and all those other thugs and ship them off somewhere. Oh yea, you can save O.J. a seat too. :grin:

6. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

First, I absolutely think he did this and is a child molester. I felt this way before this trial.

Second, I don't understand how all of these people are now coming forward with stories of seeing Jackson fondling (etc) children but never said anything before??? :confused: As adults we all have a responsibility to children to prevent them from getting hurt in any way, RIGHT NOW NOT LATER.

Once the trial is over I think every person that testifies they saw something but did not immediately step in should also answer to the courts. :mad:

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

They are probably not allowed to talk to the press now or beforehand. If they went to the proper authorities, they could be the very reason MJ is in court today.

I would rather avoid stamping guilty on someone's head before I really know everything going on when there is (or was) reasonable doubt (I.E. motive for parents to try to blackmail him with phony charges that are damaging whether they're true or not).
    That doesn't mean I can help looking at him as a child molestor, and whether he's found guilty or not, I wouldn't ever let my kids hang out with him.

However, it's not looking so good for him at this point.

From the first accusation in the 90's, you better believe I'd want a "lookout" flyer circulated if he moved into my neighborhood.

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I think he does what he says, but that's too wierd for most hardwired people today, still. That's an easy jumpt to molestation if someone is looking for money.

I'd hang out with Mj allll day

The Mj and Rj variety show

"Quit being a pussy Mike...."

9. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Agreed 100%

10. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

He's guilty as sin in my book. I lost faith in the system after the OJ fiasco and just as I was getting over it with the conviction of Scott Peterson I get hit with a low blow when "Berreta" got off after it looked like it was in the bag for the prosecution. Who knows, if Jacko gets off it would not surprise me one bit especially after what's happened in previous trials where famous defendants were involved.

11. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i'm with you . i would NEVER put my son in that kind of jepardy. not for any amount of money. :mad:

12. boggerless

i've watched alot of court TV lately.and last week they had a chicky that shot her boy friend. so they played he was 6.2in and she was 4.9in. and some other crap and the jury found her not guilty! she killed the guy. :confused:

13. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

There are a lot of good reasons for her to have killed him

14. boggerless

did you watch it also?you can't kill him for what i'm thinkin your thinkin. :grin: i was thinking, when mj showed up for court in his pj's.he was probably up all night freaking,knowing he's gone and didn't want to go and face it.i bet his peeps watched him go into a fit and thats why he went to the hospital with back problems. as he walked/ crippled in, he had no prob spinning and waving at the crowd. he's fooked.

15. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

That's because you're too old for him and don't have anything to be afraid of.