Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So...................................

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, May 13, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

The white man tried doing it to the American Indian. Did a pretty good job of wiping out one of the most beautiful cultures ever.

The Krauts tried doing it to the Jews.

The Turks tried it with the Armenians.

The Soviets tried it with the Cossacks.

I guess we could try it with the Muslims. Heck, there are only 1,126,325,000. Maybe it would put a little scare into a little country with a population of 1,286,975,468.

It may come down to that. There are more Muslims than Americans and they probably have more guns, though we're better shots, not that big of a deal.

Now let's break this down a little bit. Just how many of these so-called radical Muslims are we really fighting?

With Ethopia and Nigeria, there's about 100 million. They are usually starving or killing each other, usually both. Yes, it's a religious/race thing over there, but just how many terrorists have we seen from there?

In reality, we're not fighting that many Muslims. There's a lot of outrage over an innocent American getting beheaded, and the tragedy being shown on TV and the Internet worldwide, but ask yourself this; was that 1 billion Muslims or just a small segment of their society?

Stalin, Pol Pot, that Amin guy from Sudan; they all had their hands in trying to extermiate a whole population of people and guess what, they failed. Hitler tried it and look what happened to him.

We, as Americans have become too sensitized to 'real' violence. The kids in college and younger only remember how 'clean' Desert Storm was; they know nothing of Korea, Vietnam, WW2 and One.

What we must do is refrain from extermination and we must make the taste of war so sour for these folks that they lose the will. Nuking the Muslim world back into the Stone Age will be half-ass at best. Take the time and look where Muslims reside, they are all over.

This has become a battle of wills and our will must be greater, nastier and meaner than what our enemy possess. Nuking them is not the answer.

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Thanks for taking the time to lay out, better than what I would have done, some reasoning

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    This has become a battle of wills and our will must be greater, nastier and meaner than what our enemy possess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Makes a lot of sense to me, Bubba. Unfortunately, for some reason people think we shouldn't be allowed to play by their rules. Funny that this generation is the first one not able to adapt to the ever-changing and evolving face of war.

Maybe we'll be able to change our collective minds when they poison New York's water system or fly a plane into the Sears Tower........ /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

your right,i remember watching desert storm on TV at work and it was like a video game to the younger people.people are dying and they were cheering.a human life is a human life. if anyone thinks theres is worth less,just think they feel the same about you.different cultures.it's easy to kill someone you can't see. look a stranger in the eye and kill him without him doing a thing to you first. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    This has become a battle of wills and our will must be greater, nastier and meaner than what our enemy possess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very well said, if the will of our people dimishes we will lose. Otherwise we can win, we are winning now /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

You are correct, they are attempting a mind war against americans dropping to an extreme lowness. Although, I wouldn't judge all muslims based upon one video, therefore a nuke is not the answer.

7. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

So ......

What you are saying is that we should target the %$^%7#@#F no-good M0&%#& F&%^*g whack job radical low lifes like those al Quada goofballs and leave the rest of the good people over there alone, right?

Maybe give them a hand putting together a "real" Government? (Not that ours is perfect /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif)

Sounds good to me! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What you are saying is that we should target the %$^%7#@#F no-good M0&%#& F&%^*g whack job radical low lifes like those al Quada goofballs and leave the rest of the good people over there alone, right?

Maybe give them a hand putting together a "real" Government? (Not that ours is perfect

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.
    Nuking the hell out of other people is not gonna make us look like the good guys. Teaching them that We are not the "white devel" but caring civilized people willing to fight for them will. I hope.

9. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Speaking of the white devils, I wonder what they thing when a big black scary looking marine walks up to them and gives em a candy bar or something.....

10. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I don't know /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I'm sure that anyone that was a kid in post war occupied Germany and Japan that was givin a candy bar by an American soldier could probably answer that the best.

11. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Hey,honestly,i diddnt read a word about what you were saying,but im sure it was very meaningful and revolutionary bubba. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifYeah its me the "banned guy" /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifI thank you for un banning of the upmost unbanishment,directly from the headquaters .....of the banning dept /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifYours truly ,jacob /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif